The Student Room Group

Female Body Goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSRr-HrcHg4&t=2m35s

Like. Drool?

And her calmness is beyond attractive.

And andrew's awkwardness just makes this all the more hilarious. "I do. Actually I don't." XD
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil

Like. Drool?

And andrew's awkwardness just makes this all the more hilarious. "I do. Actually I don't." XD

Well I don't like her slightly wispy voice. Or the fact she is walking around her belly out. Not attractive at all.
I don't get it?

What's there to drool over?
Reply 3
Original post by william walker
Well I don't like her slightly wispy voice. Or the fact she is walking around her belly out. Not attractive at all.

Well, sexy though, right (that she's walking around with her belly out; I mean look at her belly damnit, it's beautiful, she worked for that let her show it off!)? I like her voice personally. Very sexy.

Maybe not attractive (romantically). But sexy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Oh no not again!
I don't get it?

What's there to drool over?

Her body? Her legs and her abs?
This thread is such a fail.
Her body? Her legs and her abs?

Yes, she has a nice figure.

But I see her type in the gym, quite a lot. So nothing to get over excited about or brag about.
Reply 7
Original post by Oh no not again!
Yes, she has a nice figure.

But I see her type in the gym, quite a lot. So nothing to get over excited about or brag about.

Maybe I need to stop working out from home. I don't see that anywhere at uni though :L

Everyone is so fat these days :frown:

Like. Drool?

Look at her body language!! She was so attracted to him and she still gave him her number! Hahaha

Like. Drool?

Have you never seen a real woman before, so you're impressed with that body?

How can you know and see these thick, juicy, curvy bodies, and then still obsess over that childish physique?? And wtf is she wearing? So backwoodsy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe I need to stop working out from home. I don't see that anywhere at uni though :L

Everyone is so fat these days :frown:

That's the problem when you work out in the vicinity of your home, you can't see from the view point from those that go to the gym on a regular.

The one that goes to the gym often has a view from Eiffel tower, and the other who stays at home is standing on a ladder.

So you're left with the average street walkers that have kangaroo pouches and a CD rack for a chin.

So my advice would be to join a good gym,and thank me later.:top:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by rat poison
Have you never seen a real woman before, so you're impressed with that garbage of a body?

How can you know and see these thick, juicy, curvy bodies, and then still obsess over that childish physique?? And wtf is she wearing? So backwoodsy.

'garbage'. Really?
Have you never seen a real woman before, so you're impressed with that garbage of a body?

Maybe because I'm a child...?

Just saying.

Youthful looks look good to me because I'm a youth.
Original post by william walker

What is wrong with you??

She is like :teeth:

Just saying.

You're not a child. Anyone over 13 is not a child. You're a young adult and that body is just mediocre. Not good enough for a thread.
Original post by preetg97
'garbage'. Really?

What's the point of you posting this? Are you going to argue with me that I should like her body when I am understandably into more curvaceous women? Why waste time doing that?

Just saying.

Wait.. you're a child?

How old are you exactly?

If you're not posting this ^^^ I don't wanna hear it.
What's the point of you posting this? Are you going to argue with me that I should like her body when I am understandably into more curvaceous women? Why waste time doing that?

Disagreement is fine. No need for you to degrade her body by calling it 'garbage' though.

No, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, you're entitled to whatever opinion you like.
But what I do not understand is why you feel the need to call her body 'garbage', or 'childish' or defeminize her purely based on her physique. Many don't choose to have the body they have, they're naturally slim.

Quick Reply

Latest