The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Yea well when I think of Americans I just think of burgers and fries, and all processed food.

You're a dental student ?

Physics. We're all ugly AF
Reply 41
Original post by Francis.C
Want some water, to quench that thirst bro?

The thirst is real.
Original post by Francis.C
hahaha good one

The British are just really good with words
Cuz you know about us mandem reppin edgware cuz. Hol tyt.

Edgware road I hope! Lol
Original post by WoodyMKC
My place is "lit", I do turn everything off when I go to bed to save on electricity but if lighting during the dark waking hours is what you seek, I'm your guy :biggrin:

Chill is overrated m'dear :u:

Like totallllyyyy
Original post by queen-bee
Edgware road I hope! Lol

Quick shesha after iftar ?

Original post by JD1lla
Physics. We're all ugly AF

Don't say that babes you hot no homo.
[video]https://www.facebook.com/RaynMagic/videos/956149987791540/[/video]
Original post by grvcex97
I'm going to study abroad in London soon and was wondering where the best places to socialize or just have a good evening out with friends are in the London area(:

If you have money, head towards the West End or west central, theatres, bars, clubs etc.

The obvious hotspot is Stratford Westfield(what you would call the "Mall") it's huge and the Olympic stadium is right next to it.

London is a massive City though and there's things to do whether you're in east, north, south, or west london.
Original post by JD1lla
Fabric.

Don't roll your eyes at me londoners!

Flylo fan
Original post by JD1lla
When I was over there I was teaching them how to talk the Kings. It is the English language after all. They loved it. I was pretty drunk though.

Also, you've changed your pictures. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Swiftly moving on....

They're obsessed with anything British,including posh talk!

Are they uglier? :frown:
Quick shesha after iftar ?

Don't say that babes you hot no homo.

Wallah I'm dying with laughter,I'm not even a Muslim :mmm:
I don't go there for shisha brother,I go for other purposes :h:
Reply 50
Original post by jam277

Flylo fan

A real artist.

West end is cool too
Wallah I'm dying with laughter,I'm not even a Muslim :mmm:
I don't go there for shisha brother,I go for other purposes :h:

Yeah I know you're not Muslim, I don't even smoke shesha ahaha.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JD1lla
A real artist.

West end is cool too

Found out about him the way most people did (GTA V) guy had absolute tunes on it.
Reply 53

No Cali people are beautiful. Women I met were all slim, blonde and good fun. The men could all surf and took care of themselves, no junk food (apart from Taco Tuesday) and were chilled, no arrogance. I was thinking of doing a PhD at the uni of cali.
OP Edgware road is a great place minus the pervs! Full of authentic Middle eastern restaurants and cafes and it's only a walk away from Hyde park. Also my home town of South Kensington has a lot to offer. Plus so many students are there too because of the location of imperial college and other French schools,it's always bustling.
OP Edgware road is a great place minus the pervs! Full of authentic Middle eastern restaurants and cafes and it's only a walk away from Hyde park. Also my home town of South Kensington has a lot to offer. Plus so many students are there too because of the location of imperial college and other French schools,it's always bustling.

Have you ever felt this stress?

https://vine.co/v/e9DdFj9Zr9K
Reply 56
Original post by jam277
Found out about him the way most people did (GTA V) guy had absolute tunes on it.

You know I didn't play GTA V till very recently, and I saw FlyLo radio and didn't even make the connection, I usually just turn the radio off but I had it playing (or I usually play the trap/hip hop radio stations)

But then I started hearing Flying Lotus, MF Doom, HudMo and all these kindsa people and I was like wtf is my itunes playing but then I realized, looked it up and was like Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!
Reply 57

Some people are obsessed with British culture, other people can't even stand British accents... it's the same with how the English feel towards Americans.
Have you ever felt this stress?

https://vine.co/v/e9DdFj9Zr9K

Only once. I just asked the person at the service desk and they gave me money but obviously I had to pay them back. I couldn't get home and only had a pound in my purse and some pennies

Gotta say London is an amazing city. There is something to do pretty much everywhere. East, West there's always something to do.

Latest