The Student Room Group

Do fights happen at private schools?

Like student vs student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Ah , your no longer a professional troll. A shame really :frown:
Yes but people can afford to bet on them.
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Ah , your no longer a professional troll. A shame really :frown:

?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah. People at private schools have loving parents. Ergo, they don't feel the need to inflict injuries on others :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Kittyboy
Nah. People at private schools have loving parents. Ergo, they don't feel the need to inflict injuries on others :smile:

That's cute.
No, they get their whipping boys to duel each other with heirloom pistols.
I assume people in private schools are less bored, so probably fights happen with less frequency.
Reply 9
Original post by Kittyboy

hahahhaha
Reply 10
Never, haven't seen one in the entire 6 years I've been there
Original post by morgan8002
I assume people in private schools are less bored, so probably fights happen with less frequency.

Too busy doing drugs.
Reply 12
Only witnessed one at my school, but it stopped as soon as the teacher showed up...
Knowing someone who teaches at a private school, they tell me the 'bad' things students can do at private schools are entirely different to the 'bad' things at state schools.

Tbh if I could afford it I'd send my children to a private school. My only real concern with them going to a private school would them not being 'grounded' and not having a grasp on what life is really like as not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
Original post by JoshDawg
Knowing someone who teaches at a private school, they tell me the 'bad' things students can do at private schools are entirely different to the 'bad' things at state schools.

Tbh if I could afford it I'd send my children to a private school. My only real concern with them going to a private school would them not being 'grounded' and not having a grasp on what life is really like as not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

I wouldn't be too concerned. They would get a far better education.
Original post by DiddyDec

Yes I agree. It would be a minor concern, but I wouldn't want them to not understand what life is like without money and how certain things can't be achieved as it could affect them later on in life when it comes to talking with some of their less privileged peers. But this is of course all fictional right now, I don't have kids or the money to send them to private shcool :P
Reply 16
Sigh

The "?" Was in relation to why you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by DiddyDec

You still need to learn street education though. Academic education won't help in a situation of a violent threat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
The "?" Was in relation to why you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"

Posted from TSR Mobile

I promise i do , im just very lazy at typing.
Reply 19
I promise i do , im just very lazy at typing.

Typical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest