The Student Room Group

TSR Satanist Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m3m
Ohh ok...is it a must in your religion to listen to these songs? :vroam:

How did your family react when they found out?

Idk..you don't sound...

Spoiler

No i just like them

Well they don't know about the Satanism but they know about the Paganism and they didn't really care.

That's a good thing i think idk if i was creepy it'd stop kids knocking on my door on Halloween..........
Quite interesting : how does one join the society ?
As my will, so mote it be.

Is this still the whole of the law?
Original post by mariachi
Quite interesting : how does one join the society ?

depends really also depends on which part of Satanism you wish to join lol i could just say there you're in the soc and leave it at that lol

Original post by Fullofsurprises
As my will, so mote it be.

Is this still the whole of the law?

Satanism doesn't follow anything from Crowley as that is Thelema which is not a part of Satanism.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DeathGuardElite
depends really also depends on which part of Satanism you wish to join lol i could just say there you're in the soc and leave it at that lol
since I can't stand God/Allah/JHVH etc, it would seem logical to join the forces opposing him, and to support his great enemy, the Lord of Darkness

however, I am not really interested in technicalities: if one would have to choose between being a Satanic Shia, or an Orthodox Satanist, or a Reformed one, we can just forget about it

I'll just root from the sidelines !

Best
since I can't stand God/Allah/JHVH etc, it would seem logical to join the forces opposing him, and to support his great enemy, the Lord of Darkness

however, I am not really interested in technicalities: if one would have to choose between being a Satanic Shia, or an Orthodox Satanist, or a Reformed one, we can just forget about it

I'll just root from the sidelines !

Best

Sure have fun joining :P
No its just there are various manners in which you can join XD
well the technicalities aren't a requirement at all as you'd fall under independant Satanist instead :P

lol i quite liked that video
Does this still exist?
Original post by Johanny x
Does this still exist?

of course it does : welcome to the dark side, brother
we were waiting for you (*insane chuckle)
best
of course it does : welcome to the dark side, brother
we were waiting for you (*insane chuckle)
best

Hello there👋🏼 I was wondering how wondering how I can convert to a fellow Satanist
Hello Johanny
I'm sorry, but I'll have to disappoint you : I'm not really a Satanist
However, I'm deeply anti-God. (in my view, his performance has been abysmal, right from the start)
so, consider me a fellow-traveler
best
Original post by DeathGuardElite
The Soc/society for Satanists be it Theist or Atheistic!
Ave Satana!
Hail Satan!

Satanism has many groups under its umbrella the group you are most likely to encounter are the leveyan satanists they are Atheistic they believe Satan is an idea not an entity, they have a book called the Satanist bible wrote by the Church of Satan's found Anton Levay
Groups of Satanism
Starting with the Atheisic groups
Levayan Satanists(sometimes part of the Church of Satan)
Atheist Satanists
Theistic groups are a bit more varied in their beliefs.
Demonolotry practioners
Lucifarians
Setians/Temple of Set(No longer considered an Satanist group by their own choice and stance only including it as they were considered Satanists when i learnt about Theistic Satanism)
Satanists who worship the Christian Satan(rare but exist) i think this is called duotheism and is kinda like a reverse christianity.
The Church of Azazel
The Obolisk( they are luciferian)
Church Lucifer
First Church of Satan(No affiliation with the Church of Satan)
Joy of Satan(i will deal with these scum bags in its own post)
Reformed Church of Satan
Church of the infernal
Cathedral of Satan
Coven of bel's fire
there are tons of groups there in the Theistic Satanism camp its just a matter of finding out if they are seperate to the bigger groups or a coven in that group.
Independant Satanists also exist these Satanists are in the larger view technically part of one of the groups due to their beliefs matching however they do not consider themselves a part of a specific group, most demonolotry practioners are part of this they identify as demonolotory practioners but not not part of a group or a coven or kabal or whatever you wish to call it

I will edit this post to include Satanist sects in the future as well as info about the black mass and Satanist groups which people can go to.

good blog for Satanists of the Theistic kind
http://theisticsatanism.com/

Hello my children!!!

😈😈😈
(edited 3 years ago)
Hello Johanny
I'm sorry, but I'll have to disappoint you : I'm not really a Satanist
However, I'm deeply anti-God. (in my view, his performance has been abysmal, right from the start)
so, consider me a fellow-traveler
best

Excellent!!! We are all against God!!!
Original post by Johanny x
Hello there👋🏼 I was wondering how wondering how I can convert to a fellow Satanist

You don't have to do anything my child!!!

You are one of us now!!!

😈😈😈
i understand that there are two main groups...

i) International Brotherhood of Diabolical Satanists

ii) International Brotherhood of Satanic Diabolists

i guess there is some kinda friction ?

:evil:
Original post by the bear

There is no friction!

I can assure you!!!
Dear friends

two years ago already, in post https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=79553212&postcount=7 I had proposed to take decisive action against God's tyrannical rule

"we should form a powerful coalition. We will join forces with the Antichrist, the Dajjal, Mephistopheles, Lucifer, Baal-zebub, the Shaytan... we will then recruit the fallen angels : millions of them

no one will be able to resist us : ¡ Hasta la victoria siempre compañeros !

unfortunately, my passionate appeal fell on deaf ears

Best
Dear friends

two years ago already, in post https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=79553212&postcount=7 I had proposed to take decisive action against God's tyrannical rule

"we should form a powerful coalition. We will join forces with the Antichrist, the Dajjal, Mephistopheles, Lucifer, Baal-zebub, the Shaytan... we will then recruit the fallen angels : millions of them

no one will be able to resist us : ¡ Hasta la victoria siempre compañeros !

unfortunately, my passionate appeal fell on deaf ears

Best

Not necessarily my child!
Original post by Lucifer323
Not necessarily my child!

Let's hope so. But, I must admit, my confidence is now at zero level.
Our present leader (Hillary Rodham Clinton) is clearly not up to her task (and I have nothing against women in general: in fact, many of them can be quite evil)

In other words: unfortunately, our future is quite dark... I mean, bright, of course

best

Yes, their meetings can be quite heated.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Yes, their meetings can be quite heated.

that's the spirit
that's the spirit

Although I think they might have reached a fork in the road.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending