The Student Room Group

Anyone awake?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Yinagnes
indeed, all-nighter working on essay, yay.....

anyone still up now? mind helping out for a 2-min survey? setting up a business with my crew, click if you're interested in seeing what we up to :smile:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17kJ...it?usp=sharing

Done it :smile:
Reply 41
With a 2 hour time difference and an 8am lesson i was probably awake before some of you went to sleep. Can i call this an achievment?
Reply 42
bloody hell it's 6 am and i haven't slept and now i feel nauseous - great -_-
Reply 43
Original post by z33
bloody hell it's 6 am and i haven't slept and now i feel nauseous - great -_-

Haven't slept and have got a whole day of lectures today😳😑😩
And it's frigging physics Kill Me Now!
Original post by ZuluK

Gl for physics!!!!:aetsch:
Reply 45

Spoiler

Reply 46
Original post by ZuluK

how are you gonna think omg?!
Reply 47
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Gl for physics!!!!:aetsch:

😩😩😩😩

I don't want to do this anymore! Why??

Not helping TCTT 😒
Reply 48
Original post by z33
how are you gonna think omg?!

I've decided I'm going to sit in the back in the right hand corner and sleep and record her lecture.
Imma fail anyway 😭😭😭
Reply 49
Original post by MBA1

Spoiler

If only it was that easy 😭😥
Reply 50
Original post by ZuluK
I've decided I'm going to sit in the back in the right hand corner and sleep and record her lecture.
Imma fail anyway 😭😭😭

good idea lol

and no don't say thaaattt!!! even if you can't focus today - you can record her lecture and once you've slept and can function properly you can listen to it back and you'll be fine

come on like... you're studying PHYSICS :eek:

you can do anything!

good luck getting through today though :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by z33
good idea lol

and no don't say thaaattt!!! even if you can't focus today - you can record her lecture and once you've slept and can function properly you can listen to it back and you'll be fine

come on like... you're studying PHYSICS :eek:

you can do anything!

good luck getting through today though :smile:

Haha physics is one of the modules. I'm doing radiography and physics is just not going in. I'm getting help with a AS level student haha.

Thanks Hun it's only 6 hours haha
Original post by ZuluK
😩😩😩😩

I don't want to do this anymore! Why??

Not helping TCTT 😒

You can do it
Why the sad eye :innocent:
Probs drink coffee/coca cola/expresso before your lecture so you can stay awake then when you get back you just take a nap
Once i had half an hour of sleep cause i was doing an essay i forgot till last minute and haf a long day as well. The timei got back i didnt feel tired so i didnt sleep for a day and a half :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by ZuluK
Haha physics is one of the modules. I'm doing radiography and physics is just not going in. I'm getting help with a AS level student haha.

Thanks Hun it's only 6 hours haha

:eek: omg radiography is so COOL so you work with xrays and stuff omg
still physics is bloody hard - anyone who studies any physics has all my respect

it took me an arm and a leg to get a C at AS! never again! it's so cool and interesting though!

and yes 6 hours and then you can sleeeppp!!
Reply 54
You can do it
Why the sad eye :innocent:
Probs drink coffee/coca cola/expresso before your lecture so you can stay awake then when you get back you just take a nap
Once i had half an hour of sleep cause i was doing an essay i forgot till last minute and haf a long day as well. The timei got back i didnt feel tired so i didnt sleep for a day and a half :frown:

Haha coffee puts me to sleep :frown:

A day and a half? Awe my lil TCTT!! 😚
Well at least it's Thursday even though in working all weekend :colonhash:
Reply 55
Original post by z33
:eek: omg radiography is so COOL so you work with xrays and stuff omg
still physics is bloody hard - anyone who studies any physics has all my respect

it took me an arm and a leg to get a C at AS! never again! it's so cool and interesting though!

and yes 6 hours and then you can sleeeppp!!

haha radiography is alright yep with x Ray's and stuff. Want to go into ultrasound shoot me!

Haha a C is gooood. You still doing it? Nope it's not cool at all or interesting lol. It's a pain in my backside and I swear after the degree I'm never doing physics again if I can help lol.

Haha it's 6 hours of lectures. So it'll finish at 4!!! And I'm going to a concert today so won't sleep tonight either aaahhhh what am I doing??
Reply 56
Original post by ZuluK
haha radiography is alright yep with x Ray's and stuff. Want to go into ultrasound shoot me!

Haha a C is gooood. You still doing it? Nope it's not cool at all or interesting lol. It's a pain in my backside and I swear after the degree I'm never doing physics again if I can help lol.

Haha it's 6 hours of lectures. So it'll finish at 4!!! And I'm going to a concert today so won't sleep tonight either aaahhhh what am I doing??

oh my gosh why did you do this to yourself! and 6 hours of lectures i wouldn't be able to handle it! :eek:

Nope i dropped it so done with that **** haha no more physics for me (maybe later on in life)

oh my gosh who's concert??
Original post by ZuluK
Haha coffee puts me to sleep :frown:

A day and a half? Awe my lil TCTT!! 😚
Well at least it's Thursday even though in working all weekend :colonhash:

Ok :redface:
Haha
😱 good luck you need it!!!
Reply 58
Original post by z33
oh my gosh why did you do this to yourself! and 6 hours of lectures i wouldn't be able to handle it! :eek:

Nope i dropped it so done with that **** haha no more physics for me (maybe later on in life)

oh my gosh who's concert??

For some reason I put myself through hell st least 5x a week :frown:Haha good on you!!! I prefer Chem anyday but don't do it in my degree!

STORMZY!!!! Aahhhh I can't wait!!! I'm so excited. 😍😍😎😎🤓🤓🤗🤗😋😋😘😘
Reply 59
Ok :redface:
Haha
😱 good luck you need it!!!

Haha thank you :smile: yeah I do need it! But ice gone 4 days without sleep so this should be okay I think :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest