The Student Room Group

Guys prefer Blondes? Blondes have more fun?

All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????

Scroll to see replies

It's not the case everywhere. Not everyone prefers blondes

Hothothothothothot
I prefer my women with alopecia

Makes them all the more clingy
Reply 4
Original post by Student403

Hothothothothothot

this gave me a heart attack, probably what I least expected haha
I'm naturally blonde but dye my hair black cause Im kind of emo lol

I get more attention with black hair even though people say blonde suits my features more.

Also I honestly don't meet that many guys that day who prefer blondes. The ones who do seem to be the Sun reading "laddish" boring types. I frequent some male forums and on a lot of polls guys prefer brunettes?
well i like all type of girls
I would make sure, I would be Barbie.
Reply 8
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I prefer my women with alopecia

Makes them all the more clingy

seriously? that's a bit messed up like
:K:
brunettes are hotter for sure
Original post by tsrabby
All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????

Ridiculous. The idea that the colour of your hair determines the rest of your physical appearance, or your personality is flawed.
Hair colour has nothing to do with how hot a girl is.

These are just stereotypes.
Original post by tsrabby
seriously? that's a bit messed up like
:K:
Yes, plus the advantage is they can switch wigs as often as they like. It's like dating someone with every hair possible!

Though it's a pity that their intelligence and personality do not really change with their wigs.
Reply 13
Original post by RiotGirll
I'm naturally blonde but dye my hair black cause Im kind of emo lol

I get more attention with black hair even though people say blonde suits my features more.

Also I honestly don't meet that many guys that day who prefer blondes. The ones who do seem to be the Sun reading "laddish" boring types. I frequent some male forums and on a lot of polls guys prefer brunettes?

really? that's surprising but good to know, maybe its just the mainly the guys around me then I'm not sure now
Reply 14
Original post by Most Competitive
Hair colour has nothing to do with how hot a girl is.

These are just stereotypes.

I thought they were just stereotypes to but I've heard so many people say it
Reply 15
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Yes, plus the advantage is they can switch wigs as often as they like. It's like dating someone with every hair possible!

Though it's a pity that their intelligence and personality do not really change with their wigs.

haha I really hope you are joking because what you have just said is ridiculous,

you poor soul
Reply 16
I prefer brunettes :P
Reply 17
Original post by booyahkasha
brunettes are hotter for sure

how come I always meet pretty brunettes then and nobody pays hardly any attention to them but with blondes or the majority of them anyway its different
I prefer blondes. There is just something about them. :coma:
Reply 19
I generally prefer brunettes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending