The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fidus Achates
There is no chance I would let my son dress up as a princess.
Would you let your child dress up as Joseph Goebbels or Adolf Hitler and go to school for show and tell? After all, that's what dressing up is all about - you can pretend to be whoever/whatever you want for a night, and have some fun.But they are. Life is full of things that in theory shouldn't be that way but life isn't theoretical, its real life, and society doesn't always subscribe to the theoretical hypothetical nonsense a collective sect has conjured up. I for one am glad of that fact as it means **** actually gets done.https://www.tumblr.com/This doesn't detract from the fact that the end results are still the same. The reasons don't matter. The end results are the same and the facts are, whether you like it or not, that the prevalence rate of HIV/AIDs in homosexuals is higher than it is in heterosexuals. Whether thats down to being more promiscuous or being injected by an alien with the virus doesn't matter. Homosexuality does not equate to HIV, but to suggest it doesn't play an active role in the spread of it on a wider scale than heterosexuality does is ridiculous.

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.tht.org.uk/our-charity/Facts-and-statistics-about-HIV/Men-who-have-sex-with-men

G'night.
Original post by ermahgerd11
Definitely not! Don't want my son growing up a pussy :smile:

Oh yes, that's why I'm not going to let my children wear nappies, they might grow up thinking it's a good idea to be incontinent. Aliens are a big no-no too in case they make him turn into one of them. And we should definitely BAN Halloween before we have an entire generation of monsters on our hands!
There is no chance I would let my son dress up as a princess.

Spoiler

Original post by Saoirse:3
Oh yes, that's why I'm not going to let my children wear nappies, they might grow up thinking it's a good idea to be incontinent. Aliens are a big no-no too in case they make him turn into one of them. And we should definitely BAN Halloween before we have an entire generation of monsters on our hands!

Speaking of princess have you watched this before?

[video="youtube;zSyGRut7T0s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSyGRut7T0s[/video]

You're not comparing it with the heterosexual stats. Look at the link: "HETEROSEXUAL CASES OVERTOOK"
Original post by ivybridge
You're not comparing it with the heterosexual stats. Look at the link: "HETEROSEXUAL CASES OVERTOOK"

Not in percentage terms per capita. Nice try on misrepresenting statistics. People on here aren't that daft.
Not in percentage terms per capita. Nice try on misrepresenting statistics. People on here aren't that daft.

Your inability to read and interpret data is staggering. Off to bed, pip-pip.

image.jpeg
When I was little me and my twin brother would sometimes swap clothes and I'd pretend to be him for a day and he'd pretend to be me (I'm a girl). This meant I'd be going out in public wearing boy's clothes and my brother would probably be wearing a dress or skirt. Nothing harmful ever came of it. They're just clothes!
Original post by NathanDYEL
In what way is a murderers choice any different from that of a gay man. Sex between two gay men serves no purpose apart from pleasure and self-gain. Same with murder in most cases.

Same way sex between a woman and a man serves no purpose either apart from increasing population which can be easily done by gay men too.

Original post by ermahgerd11
Wow..he doesn't look scary but you can tell that there's something just not right :tongue: I bet he's had every surgery known to man done :lol: There are so many people with your avi now :lolwut:

I'm not sure but I think he's just lucky to have feminine face :tongue: That's because someone made a thread about my ''inappropriate'' avatar and many people started using same sex avatars in support of same sex couples' love :tongue:
Original post by bardnnyc
My son wont even wear pink. i wont allow that mental illness in my house.

By the way. My kids wont do any Halloween rubbish. That's silly.

You will be an absolutely horrendous excuse for a parent.
Original post by NathanDYEL
In what way is a murderers choice any different from that of a gay man. Sex between two gay men serves no purpose apart from pleasure and self-gain. Same with murder in most cases.

How is it different? You really are a complete doss. Murder and consensual homosexual sex between two men are incomparable.

Also, stop focusing solely on gay men. Sex between two women is also "purposeless". Furthermore, heterosexual couples CAN reproduce. I doubt you'll find many who have only had sex to produce a child. Homosexuals can still produce children.
Yes, I would.
As a littel boy noooo just. Because ii think he would get teased but from 16 + as long as it was for a laugh why not like at Reading festively or somthing.
I'd not let him dress up at all!
A lot of these responses essentially explain why there are so many hateful little brats at school in todays world.
Original post by ForgetMe
Same way sex between a woman and a man serves no purpose either apart from increasing population which can be easily done by gay men too.

I'm not sure but I think he's just lucky to have feminine face :tongue: That's because someone made a thread about my ''inappropriate'' avatar and many people started using same sex avatars in support of same sex couples' love :tongue:

So is he officially a woman now :lol: Lol, what have you started :tongue: There are some kids who use this site so it's pg13 :hmmm:

Wow. This guy gets it. High five :five:
I'd allow it just cause it'd probably be hilarious

THIS. deserves so many likes
Original post by bardnnyc
I would have replied you my way but it seems TSR patronises gays, queers and poofs. TSR is not the forum it is supposed to be.

For your silly quote, I,ll be happy to be a horrendous parent as long as my sons wear right, dress right, associate right and not have access to disgusting pics or videos like the one you have on your profile. There is a reason why he was born a boy and not a girl.

Your children will resent you forever. Human sexuality cannot be suppressed - history proves thus. Get a life. Calling me silly - your attitude is disgustingly immature.

Latest