The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
STUPID
who is jenny? lol see what i mean and dont blame it on the girl this is ur fault hun. you clearly are not ready to be in relationships. sorry x
Original post by Tom Jickleson
J...Jenny? I thought you were out bowling with your friends? It's not what it looks like, I swear! She came on to ME!
Original post by N-R-G
Art History. No it wasn't a heavy workload it wasn't even Oxford proper just an online course. I feel ... (IDK)??? :frown:

Cheer up m8, I believe in you xox
Original post by yasaminO_o
I'd stop myself falling over and ruining my A2 results lol (but not lol)

Cows are okay, v smelly though

Wait what, you mean the actual results, like the piece of paper right? Like I'm assuming you fell and it got wet or something lol. Or did you mean it literally?
Reply 64
Cheer up m8, I believe in you xox

What's there to believe in?
Original post by candycaneland500
who is jenny? lol see what i mean and dont blame it on the girl this is ur fault hun. you clearly are not ready to be in relationships. sorry x

wtf are you talking about? what girl are you talking about? I was joking around you smeg.
Original post by Fiduciam
Wait what, you mean the actual results, like the piece of paper right? Like I'm assuming you fell and it got wet or something lol. Or did you mean it literally?

Nooooooooo I fell and got a concussion and head injury, missed my offers to study medicine and now I'm reapplying with mitigating circumstances :'(
Is finding nemo based on a true story?
Original post by N-R-G
STUPID

Gayyyyyy boiiiiiiiiii
wtf are you talking about? what girl are you talking about? I was joking around you smeg.

no one in general but you flirt with everyone so u are just as confusing as you claim girls to be.and you are the smeg

Spoiler

Reply 70
Gayyyyyy boiiiiiiiiii

I'll ignore that!
Your place or mine?

Fvcking lol'ed hard

If I liked you in real life, can't really tell online

Ayt np when we linking up.
Original post by candycaneland500
no one in general but you flirt with everyone so u are just as confusing as you claim girls to be.and you are the smeg

Spoiler

Did you just call me an idiot in Russian? Does that make you Russian?I love that, that's so exotic!
Nooooooooo I fell and got a concussion and head injury, missed my offers to study medicine and now I'm reapplying with mitigating circumstances :'(

Omg lool (but not lool 😭), I feel for you, I can't fully relate but I broke my radial head prior to my A2 exams, I had to postpone surgery till after my exams and that truly messed me up too. Hopefully you'll be fine though :biggrin:
yes i did
Did you just call me an idiot in Russian? Does that make you Russian?I love that, that's so exotic!
Original post by N-R-G
What's there to believe in?

Duuuuuude you can do this course! Don't give up chum
Original post by ashhad.noor
Is finding nemo based on a true story?

This is really weird right: I have never seen Finding Nemo LOL
I'm alright, and undergraduate medicine at ICL, KCL, Manchester and Exeter :smile:

I hope u get where u want to go, ive got an interview at manchester for chem eng
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Fvcking lol'ed hard

Ayt np when we linking up.

m8 chill
Duuuuuude you can do this course! Don't give up chum

Do you enjoy the attention you get from being good looking? Does it get boring after a while? Are good looking girls insecure about their looks? Are all of your friends also good looking? Are you conceited?

Quick Reply

Latest