The Student Room Group

Pakistan VS India

Scroll to see replies

Not religion, past and current conflicts between the two countries.
Original post by HAnwar
Mahira in that video.

why why????
curious to know the reason
Original post by HAnwar
Mahira in that video.

why why????

Original post by Ravenous
Not religion, past and current conflicts between the two countries.

agreeee
Original post by fatima1998
agreeee

I have to say though, I've never actually come across a Pakistani in real life (in the UK) that hates or dislikes India or Indians. It's only occasionally on the internet I've encountered it, but they're vastly outnumbered by the Indians hating on Pakistan/Pakistanis.
Reply 25
why why????

Over acting.
Original post by HAnwar
Over acting.

she isn't that bad maybe thats her person
but i would b like her especially when u r in india and trying to b confident... cmon u have to show some kinda attitude that we are not less then indian :biggrin:
Original post by Ravenous
I have to say though, I've never actually come across a Pakistani in real life (in the UK) that hates or dislikes India or Indians. It's only occasionally on the internet I've encountered it, but they're vastly outnumbered by the Indians hating on Pakistan/Pakistanis.

agree agreee :biggrin:
coz in UK its more of a multi-society and people r fine here but i have come across some indians that r against pakistanis but haven't met any pakistani here yet :smile: aren't any pakistanis in my school
They dont well not that much its mainly the media and idiots on youtube. Its something to do with the wars between them and how the countries split up.
Tbh I've never met an Indian irl who showed a lot of hatred towards Pakistanis, if anything there's some sort of instant "desi bond" as opposed to hatred.

People get brave and vocal online, and they don't always represent the people irl.
In before the comedy gold breaks out.
Reply 31
she isn't that bad maybe thats her person
but i would b like her especially when u r in india and trying to b confident... cmon u have to show some kinda attitude that we are not less then indian :biggrin:

Yeah I guess so lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending