The Student Room Group

Guys need advice. . This guys confusing..

doesn't seem normal to me..

He use to stare at me a lot whether that's when I'm not looking, when I'm writing or if a guy talks to me.

He now glances like once, however when this guy flirted with me he fully stared. He doesn't talk to me but does make excuses like u don't need to wear gloves ( biology practical)...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
He doesn't talk to me but does make excuses like u don't need to wear gloves

This is the universal sign that he looooooves you. He wants to kiiiiiiiss you.
It sounds like you're reading too much into it to be honest.
I never understand when people post about another person looking at them a certain way.

If you like what you see then go over and talk to him. Don't spend time analysing how he looks at you. Some people stare for the sake of it, for all we know he could staring into space thinking about what he's having for dinner tomorrow.
Reply 4
Most likely he has a crush and is too shy to talk to you.
Reply 5
Thanks for the comments. Someone can zone out once but not more than tht.
I could be reading too much into it.
Original post by ghost88
Most likely he has a crush and is too shy to talk to you.

This.
Yes, yes we do. Thank you for thinking of us, OP.
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
This.

Yh.. Cuz he wouldn't behave like this if he just wants to be mates
Original post by phunky_fresh
I never understand when people post about another person looking at them a certain way.

If you like what you see then go over and talk to him. Don't spend time analysing how he looks at you. Some people stare for the sake of it, for all we know he could staring into space thinking about what he's having for dinner tomorrow.

preach it sista! (or brother)
Original post by Anonymous
doesn't seem normal to me..

He use to stare at me a lot whether that's when I'm not looking, when I'm writing or if a guy talks to me.

He now glances like once, however when this guy flirted with me he fully stared. He doesn't talk to me but does make excuses like u don't need to wear gloves ( biology practical)...

He definitely has a crush on you or something
Original post by ioverdosedonkpop
He definitely has a crush on you or something

U think so? But he's kinda stopped staring
Reply 12
He definitely has a crush on you but doesn't have the confidence to talk to you, try sending him a message or something if you like him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
He probably either thinks u hawt or crushing on you. Less staring might mean a whole variety of things, the most obvious coming to my mind is that he knows you've caught him staring and is trying to make it less obvious.

Regardless, why are you even asking this? If he's staring at you lot and you like him, try to talk to the guy. If not, ****ing ignore him. Gawd these types of threads just... why
Original post by Retired_Messiah
He probably either thinks u hawt or crushing on you. Less staring might mean a whole variety of things, the most obvious coming to my mind is that he knows you've caught him staring and is trying to make it less obvious.

Regardless, why are you even asking this? If he's staring at you lot and you like him, try to talk to the guy. If not, ****ing ignore him. Gawd these types of threads just... why

Lol! I just don't want to be stupid and assume he has a crush on me.
Original post by samina_ay
preach it sista! (or brother)

:biggrin: :biggrin: I'm female
Original post by phunky_fresh
:biggrin: :biggrin: I'm female

Haha guess thats good then :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending