The Student Room Group

Uni

Hi, I recently went out with my friends to the club and got severely drunk where I don’t remember anything that happened afterwards, I ended up waking up in my room with a guy I had never met before and apparently we did it and mind you I’ve never done it before. So this was my first time with a guy. I’m confused as to whether it was consensual or not because afterwards he gave me some stuff he was using (white) which I’ve never tried before either but we went to the pub and coffee cause he wanted to feel awake and I said okay. I can’t remember if I gave him my consent or not cause I was so wasted. Is this considered something else I’m really confused.? Please give advice or anything
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I recently went out with my friends to the club and got severely drunk where I don’t remember anything that happened afterwards, I ended up waking up in my room with a guy I had never met before and apparently we did it and mind you I’ve never done it before. So this was my first time with a guy. I’m confused as to whether it was consensual or not because afterwards he gave me some stuff he was using (white) which I’ve never tried before either but we went to the pub and coffee cause he wanted to feel awake and I said okay. I can’t remember if I gave him my consent or not cause I was so wasted. Is this considered something else I’m really confused.? Please give advice or anything

I'm so sorry that this happened to you sis! Not knowing is the worst part, so don't beat yourself up over it. Remeber that whatever happened it ws not your fault. The guy should have known better then to do anything with you. If you don't even remeber anything then TRUST me when I say that physically that would have been noticable. Also, your be careful who you call friends and hang with because true friends would never leave you in a state of vulnerability. It sucks truly that he took advatnage of you like that, and sucks even more that you have **** of friends. Always be safe, and make sure someone who you truly trust know where you are at ALL times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending