The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dairychocolate
Just remove your pictures. That would put a stop to the nonsense comments and seems like the common sense solution.

Unless you enjoy the attention, in which case carry on as you are.

Do you follow her/him (could be using fake pics) around or something? lmao

Why should I have to remove my pictures? How could I be enjoying this?
Original post by Fiduciam
No, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3721207&page=2 should explain it lol

Some posts have been deleted actually, but yeah still should be sufficient.

'im no weatherman but you cant expect a few inches tonight.'

lmao

Original post by yasaminO_o

You don't have to do anything. It just seems like common sense to me that, if you are bothered by persistent vulgar posts, you don't present your face to a forum largely comprised of pimple-faced internet jokers who have never put their penis inside a real vagina.

Ffs, I wish I had something better to do than posting on this forum.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's alright, let's keep the normal questions going lol. Have you ever done tennis as part of an official club, or was it always just a pastime thing?
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
It's alright, let's keep the normal questions going lol. Have you ever done tennis as part of an official club, or was it always just a pastime thing?

Why do you care?

Seriously, I'm not being aggressive, I'm just curious.

How do I block you?
Why do you care?

Seriously, I'm not being aggressive, I'm just curious.

I'm pretty bored, and from the answers she's given to me and to legit questions from the others, she seems like an interesting person. I'm not 100% sure why I'm still asking questions though. :/
Original post by trustmeimlying1
How do I block you?

If you hover over your name at the top and go to "My followers" you can add me to your ignore list. I hope I haven't done anything to offend you :frown:
Reply 407
Duuuuuude you can do this course! Don't give up chum

Thanks I'm going to pick up on it again and try really hard to get on with it.
How do I block you?

That's not a very nice thing to ask.
What has this thread become
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
I'm pretty bored, and from the answers she's given to me and to legit questions from the others, she seems like an interesting person. I'm not 100% sure why I'm still asking questions though. :/

No problem, I've got a pretty good idea why.

Anyway, ****'s going down in France big time.
No problem, I've got a pretty good idea why.

Anyway, ****'s going down in France big time.

Right it's so awful, I think they've just announced that they're closing their borders tonight
What has this thread become

It's ok, somebody who does 15 Gcse's, 6 A levels, applies to a top uni and keeps fit in her own unique way is going to have a lot of thirsty lads trying to win her heart. Essentially like a top paying job.:wink:
If there are those you no longer want to be bothered with, just add them to the ignore list
If you hover over your name at the top and go to "My followers" you can add me to your ignore list. I hope I haven't done anything to offend you :frown:

im messing haha youre grand
Right it's so awful, I think they've just announced that they're closing their borders tonight

I heard a bomb blast in the background while watching the France-Germany game. Looking forward to the same old discussions about terrorism/religion on Question Time...

Original post by shawn_o1
It's ok, somebody who does 15 Gcse's, 6 A levels, applies to a top uni and keeps fit in her own unique way is going to have a lot of thirsty lads trying to win her heart. Essentially like a top paying job.:wink:
If there are those you no longer want to be bothered with, just add them to the ignore list

lmao
I heard a bomb blast in the background while watching the France-Germany game. Looking forward to the same old discussions about terrorism/religion on Question Time...

lmao

Parisians are opening their homes to people stranded in Paris tongiht, how sweet. And I think I made it through BBC QT once without feeling like smashing something, I tend to avoid watching it if I can :')
im messing haha youre grand

Ngl I did believe you hated me for about 10 minutes there aha
Ngl I did believe you hated me for about 10 minutes there aha

bahaha thats cute.

Ive never seen yeh before nevermind anything else.

Give me another 10 and well see.
As above :smile:

What characteristics would your ideal guy have? Try be specific eg height, body structure, ethnicity eye hair colour etc etc... :smile:
Parisians are opening their homes to people stranded in Paris tongiht, how sweet. And I think I made it through BBC QT once without feeling like smashing something, I tend to avoid watching it if I can :':wink:

It's not that bad sometimes, although it gets frustrating when politicians will do anything except answer the question.
Original post by jakei1234
What characteristics would your ideal guy have? Try be specific eg height, body structure, ethnicity eye hair colour etc etc... :smile:

Go outside and talk to real people lmao. What's wrong with you?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest