The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danz123
No it's fine, it was just really cute. :wink:

lol really? It shows how passionate you are about what you're reading which is attractive I think, though yes maybe sinful to the book itself. :lol:

Looking forward to discussing it with you too!

Do you read/watch Game of Thrones btw?

lol, I always write in my books :redface: but tbh, I think of it like if I die then at least my thoughts are jotted down somewhere and I would hope someone would enjoy reading them!:biggrin:

Yes me too, I would laugh if you hated it, I might end up hating you a bit if you do end up hating it! :mmm:

No actually! I was going to start watching it after exams last year but I just never got around to it! :s-smilie: I probably will after start after exams this year! :biggrin: Apparently it's addictive and I'm not going to sabotage myself by watching it now lool
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 441
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
lol, I always write in my books :redface: but tbh, I think of it like if I die then at least my thoughts are jotted down somewhere and I would hope someone would enjoy reading them!:biggrin:

Yes me too, I would laugh if you hated it, I might end up hating you a bit if you do end up hating it! :mmm:

No actually! I was going to start watching it after exams last year but I just never got around to it! :s-smilie: I probably will after start after exams this year! :biggrin: Apparently it's addictive and I'm not going to sabotage myself by watching it now lool

Yeah I think you said something similar before, and that's just so sweet. I bet loads of people want to read your thoughts on the books Mav. haha xD

LOL, well I guess that's the way it is then. :lol:

It's pretty addictive yeah, and you better! If I'm reading the book you recommended me then you have to watch/read Game of Thrones. :tongue:
Original post by Danz123
Yeah I think you said something similar before, and that's just so sweet. I bet loads of people want to read your thoughts on the books Mav. haha xD

LOL, well I guess that's the way it is then. :lol:

It's pretty addictive yeah, and you better! If I'm reading the book you recommended me then you have to watch/read Game of Thrones. :tongue:

Lols, love being ignored :cry2:
Reply 443
Original post by ivybridge
Lols, love being ignored :cry2:

Sorry Ivy, was about to answer your Q. I don't really have a fave song lol, but probably Thriller by MJ, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and Hey Jude by the Beatles would be strong contenders. xD
Original post by ravioliyears
Youre back!!!

I thought this said you're "black." Like :hmmm: lol

:mmm:
We let it crash, guys :frown:

QUICK:

Some of us here are bisexual :colonhash:
Original post by Inexorably

I like bananas and other things? :colondollar:

why the grumpy face?
Original post by Odd socks
why the grumpy face?

Was a joke aimed at the picture about bananas :tongue:

Original post by ivybridge
I like bananas and other things? :colondollar:

Damn straight.

Wow that wasn't even an intended pun.

Damn straight.

ahhh the picture hasn't loaded on my phone :colondollar:

Damn straight.

:congrats:

Damn straight.

:wink:
Original post by Odd socks
ahhh the picture hasn't loaded on my phone :colondollar:

"Sorry Girls, I like Bananas!"
Best song ever

[video="youtube;syOK6zmpOe0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOK6zmpOe0[/video]
Best song ever

[video="youtube;syOK6zmpOe0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOK6zmpOe0[/video]

... no.

:colone:
Reply 458
We definitely need to keep the positivity alive on this forum, now more than ever.

Original post by Danz123
We definitely need to keep the positivity alive on this forum, now more than ever.

NAOMI AND EMILY! Skins is amazing

MAXXIE and TONY is so cute too :love:

Quick Reply

Latest