The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016

I am currently on my second year of my BTEC health and social care (health science) course at college. I've applied for Diagnostic radiography for 2016. I was wondering if anyone doing BTEC Health science is also applying for Diagnosic radiography. ??

I've applied for Hertfordshire, LSBU, Portsmouth, Canterbury Christ church and Suffolk. However I want to change Suffolk uni to Birmingham city uni. But I'm unsure if they will accept my BTEC Health science. Has anyone applied for Birmingham city uni with BTEC health science ??

On their website they said they will accept BTEC science for diagnostic radiography. but I'm unsure if my BTEC health science will be accepted :frown:
Original post by itsadaxox
I am currently on my second year of my BTEC health and social care (health science) course at college. I've applied for Diagnostic radiography for 2016. I was wondering if anyone doing BTEC Health science is also applying for Diagnosic radiography. ??

I've applied for Hertfordshire, LSBU, Portsmouth, Canterbury Christ church and Suffolk. However I want to change Suffolk uni to Birmingham city uni. But I'm unsure if they will accept my BTEC Health science. Has anyone applied for Birmingham city uni with BTEC health science ??

On their website they said they will accept BTEC science for diagnostic radiography. but I'm unsure if my BTEC health science will be accepted :frown:

Best thing to do would be to email admissions and ask them, I'm doing radiography in Cardiff and quite a few people did the same BTEC course as you and got onto the course:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by abbalarr95
Best thing to do would be to email admissions and ask them, I'm doing radiography in Cardiff and quite a few people did the same BTEC course as you and got onto the course:smile:

Thanks, I've already emailed them but they haven't replied. I need to know before Wednesday, because I already sent off my UCAS application last Wednesday. and UCAS only give 7 days to swap uni options. So I don't know if they are going to email back before Wednesday.:frown:
Original post by itsadaxox
Thanks, I've already emailed them but they haven't replied. I need to know before Wednesday, because I already sent off my UCAS application last Wednesday. and UCAS only give 7 days to swap uni options. So I don't know if they are going to email back before Wednesday.:frown:

Try calling them tomorrow? I phoned most of mine to make sure they accepted BTEC (I did btec science), you'll get a faster reply then:tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by abbalarr95
Try calling them tomorrow? I phoned most of mine to make sure they accepted BTEC (I did btec science), you'll get a faster reply then:tongue:

Thank you I'll definitely call them tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending