The Student Room Group

How do I revise for Science exams?

My mocks are 2 weeks away and I don't how should I do revise for them? Should I use a revision book, do past paper etc...
I need to revise the following modules in all three sciences c1 c2 c3 b1 b2 b3 p1 p2 p3.
Original post by UsmanG
My mocks are 2 weeks away and I don't how should I do revise for them? Should I use a revision book, do past paper etc...
I need to revise the following modules in all three sciences c1 c2 c3 b1 b2 b3 p1 p2 p3.

Past papers are very helpful and revision books as well, maybe do flash cards, post it note?
(This is just for GCSE right?)

Base revision notes off past papers, or just do past papers.

Flashcard app - anki (also a program and a web version.) (Takes time to get to know how to use it.)

If you go about this the right way (unfortunately not so many people know how to do that), you can learn a ridiculous amount of stuff in a short time.

This is apt and perfectly fine for GCSE.

Need any help w/ biology or chemistry, ask TSR (or me for either bio or chem, as I'm doing both for A level. Won't guarantee to know anything, but I'll at least know most.)
Reply 3
Yh GCSE, Thanks for the advice
Reply 4
Since you're so close i'd use a revision guide. Go through, look at a page, close it and scribble down as much as you can. Do this until youve memorised it, for every page. Good luck, they're only mocks.

Quick Reply

Latest