The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bloom77
Yeah I get you
I guess you could blur it out of the document
There are free websites in which you can do that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think i might just call them and double check if the info is actually sensitive

(think im being a bit paranoid)

Thanks though!
Reply 501
Who else got an email from Southampton today?

It said:
Thank you for your application to study Medicine at the University of Southampton.Our Admissions Team have begun processing applications for all of our programmes, but please don’t worry if you don’t hear from us immediately; our selection process runs until the end of March 2016.
I got it too! Slyly got a mini heart attack when i saw the email, then i opened it :/
Original post by nkb01
Who else got an email from Southampton today?

It said:
Thank you for your application to study Medicine at the University of Southampton.Our Admissions Team have begun processing applications for all of our programmes, but please don’t worry if you don’t hear from us immediately; our selection process runs until the end of March 2016.
Reply 503
Original post by Darab_1496
I got it too! Slyly got a mini heart attack when i saw the email, then i opened it :/

Same omg, I thought it was a rejection or something :frown:
Original post by nkb01
Same omg, I thought it was a rejection or something :frown:

Omg same
We're gonna have to be really patient

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't sent off my eligibility form back yet and I'm kinda scared that they operate on a first come first serve basis lol, especially after seeing the email today saying that they have started considering applicants..
(edited 8 years ago)
Need to call Southampton tomorrow, does anyone have a direct no. for BM6 or is it just the medical admissions for A100?
Original post by yung7up
Need to call Southampton tomorrow, does anyone have a direct no. for BM6 or is it just the medical admissions for A100?

Depends what you're phoning for. But all admissions problems are dealt with by a single admissions team.
If you're on a gap year do you fill out Section B. I have already sent it off. Also, if you don't get an interview does that mean you won't get an offer??
Reply 509
Original post by Ladymusiclover
If you're on a gap year do you fill out Section B. I have already sent it off. Also, if you don't get an interview does that mean you won't get an offer??

When I called them up, the lady said to sign section B yourself if you are a gap year applicant.

And yes... you cannot get an offer without an interview
Original post by nkb01
When I called them up, the lady said to sign section B yourself if you are a gap year applicant.

Oh okay so exclude the stamp and everything school-related and just put your signature. Okay I'll resend the form, Thanks for informing me.
Original post by nkb01

I called them up and the person said you don't have to fill it out. I guess if they need it they'll just have to contact me. I think it's section A that needs to be completed by the 30th.
Are you guys sure you're meant to send the form + evidence back to this email? [email protected]

Also, can I send my evidence as pictures of the scans? (PNG, JPEG etc) or does it need to be PDF?
Would they email me back if I send in the wrong document or a document which doesn't have what they're looking for?
Original post by melanin101
Are you guys sure you're meant to send the form + evidence back to this email? [email protected]

Also, can I send my evidence as pictures of the scans? (PNG, JPEG etc) or does it need to be PDF?

I think JPEG should be fine :smile:
And yes, definitely that email, trust me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yung7up
Would they email me back if I send in the wrong document or a document which doesn't have what they're looking for?

Why would you do that :s-smilie:
I think, if it's a document that isn't what they're looking for, it'll be a waste of time.
unless you sent in the all the right documents and you want to send additional documents with that, that's fine I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Why would you do that :s-smilie:
I think, if it's a document that isn't what they're looking for, it'll be a waste of time.
unless you sent in the all the right documents and you want to send additional documents with that, that's fine I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sending in wrong documents for the banter lol, what I'm sending is what they're looking for, however in the case that they need more or it isn't sufficient would they email back
Which email did you send it to, and what did you say in the email?
Original post by yung7up
Which email did you send it to, and what did you say in the email?

[email protected]
Have rejections been given out yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending