The Student Room Group

Are you a morning or evening person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlueBlueBells
Morning people frighten me with their ability to get up so freaking early, and not feel tired.

It hits us around 6pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
6pm?!!?! Just proves my point about morning people
Morning person x
I'm not a morning person either I am more of a night person, I can happily stay up all night playing games consoles, watching films etc and sleep during the day. I struggle getting up when the alarm goes off in the morning about 7 am. As long as get a good sleep then I can stay up all night no problem without it affecting me. I always used to be able to sleep in till 11 am but now I struggle to even sleep past 9/10 am
I am much better in the evenings in terms of completing work or studying. But I do love waking up and knowing that you have the full day ahead of you to make changes and enjoy life :smile:
Reply 45
Definitely evening. Getting up in the morning is so physically difficult and painful for me it's by far the hardest part and struggle of every single day. It's horrible, leaving bed is horrible. Being woken up and feeling like you need another 4 hours in bed is so depressing.
I'm definitely a morning person. I admit I hate waking up when it's still dark outside, and I used to manage ok when I worked night shifts, but I have lot more motivation in the morning and get really tired and lazy in the evenings.
Is it possible to become a morning person if you are not naturally one?
Reply 48
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am a morning person as well
I am usually up at 5am!! But i never revise before college. The only thing i do is HW that i forgot to do lol
I get tired of revising after 11pm/12am :redface: but dont sleep till about 1-2am like WTF!!!

Who could you wake up at 5 am ??? :eek:
definitely a morning person
the evenings are made to relax
Evening/night person
Original post by raghad.
Who could you wake up at 5 am ??? :eek:

Easily :tongue:
I am a light sleeper
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
Night, of course. It makes music sound more peaceful, and nostalgic. If that even makes sense.
none
Reply 54
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Easily :tongue:
I am a light sleeper

But it's so dark :frown:
How do people motivate themselves to get out of bed in the mornings especially in the winter?
I'm a morning person. *laughs hysterically at own joke*

... evening person, through and through. To morning people - at exactly what age did you sell your soul to the Devil?

Quick Reply

Latest