The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thank F*ck for that
Sinclair 1-1
Was a lucky goal since the defender sliced his clearance but fair play to Sinclair for reacting so quickly and finishing with such calmness.
Original post by Lúcio
Was a lucky goal since the defender sliced his clearance but fair play to Sinclair for reacting so quickly and finishing with such calmness.

Go on tell me more.
Original post by atom y humber
Go on tell me more.

Don't be a tool.
We're technically much much better and physically in every match up except Enrique vs their strikers. Teixeira even dominated their fullback on the run at the start.

Brannagan, Randall, Smith, Kent, Sinclair have all been with us for ages, Teixeira also spent a lot of his time at our academy, so it's a nice look at the end product of Rafa's changes to the academy. Teixeira's dominated the championship for half a season and that's much better than this Exeter team, he's running the game as he should be.

Should win comfortably.
Original post by Lúcio

Thanks for that update Clive
Original post by leinad2012
Thanks for that update Clive

2nd hand joke. Shame.

Anyway, Teixera has impressed as I expected. His touches on the ball are almost a mix of Lallana's trickery and Coutinho's agility.
Good stuff.
Original post by Lúcio
2nd hand joke. Shame.

Anyway, Teixera has impressed as I expected. His touches on the ball are almost a mix of Lallana's trickery and Coutinho's agility.
Good stuff.

Love you boo.

You've not been too bad tbh, defensively not great but going forward you look pretty good
Kent's positivity for the goal shows that an inch-perfect final ball isn't the only way to create. He was confident and didn't cease to try and make something happen, and the ball falls to Sinclair - luckily, admittedly - but you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket!
I have to say, a lot of these youngsters are looking bloody good. Ilori, Brannagan, Kent and Sinclair all look fantastic. Hopefully they can get a few games throughout the season.
Ahh *thump*
2-1 straight from the corner.
2-1 Exeter.
Bogdan beaten straight from a corner.

My word.
Stick on Ryan Fulton and take off Bogdan
Really want Klopp to make a few statements.
Take off Bogdan and Enrique.

Embarrassing but fair play to Exeter because they've really played good football going forward.
Be fair, Bogdan's facial hair game is better than the rest of your starting line up's combined....
It says something that our worst players so far have been the senior ones.
Decent corner tbf, perfection, having a go at Bogdan is harsh
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
It says something that our worst players so far have been the senior ones.

I think that's strong evidence of why Bogdan and Enrique aren't anywhere near the first team.
Can't blame Benteke too much because he simply hasn't been given the service.

Exeter really exploiting our weaknesses, but it's such an embarrassment that after these many goals conceded, we still cannot deal with crosses.

Latest