The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laylaaa_xx
Hi when was your interview and how long did they take to get back to you?? :smile:

It was the 12th Jan, they took just over a week as I got it the following Friday (yesterday)! Although at the interview they said it could be 4/5 weeks X
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Abituih
Anyone heard back from Stirling Uni??

Yeah on the 11th x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bioscientist_
Hey I was there that day too, if you haven't heard anything by now it means you passed the maths test and they've sent the literacy papers to be marked by the academic board. I think they said it would probably be about 1-2 weeks before we heard anything, just sucks to be waiting for so long!

I was there on that same day too and I have not heard anything from them. Trust me the wait is a killer..
Original post by Abituih

Nope, have you? It's the only uni I've applied to so I'm hoping for an interview
Original post by crazycrazy
Has anyone who had an interview at London City on the 18th of January heard back yet ?

I had mine on the 10th of jan and I got an offer 5days after.. Best of luck to you..
Original post by Technosaurus
Hey guys, I had a selection day at kings college last weds (Jan 13th) , and haven't heard anything back. It's killing me, I'm desperate to know! Does anyone know how long it will take?? Has anyone heard back? xx

Same here! I was there too. I haven't heard anything from them yet. The waiting game is really annoying.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by helen1984
Thats same as me lol im almost 32, 3 kids and in the last few months of acess course, ive had offers from all four i had interviews at, its a great feeling, see its never too late hahaha

How long did it take before you heard from them after the test? The wait is so long!
Original post by Abituih

I've got an interview for Stirling (Adult Nursing) on Wednesday 3rd February :smile:
Hellooooo! I've got an interview for LJMU on Friday 29th January and was wondering if anyone had any advice / tips!? I understand that there may be questions relating to current issues within the NHS, but does anyone have any clue as to what type of things the interviewers are looking for?
Thank you so much, all the best with your nursing interviews and stuff x
I had my interview for Cov uni for adult nursing on the 12th and recieved an offer last night. :smile: Good luck everyone!
Original post by Abituih

Nope :frown: applied early October as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HSMITH33
Have you got interview dates for the others? my Surrey interview is on 14th March and southamptom is the 6th of Feb. and Same I am hoping to have a choice too of them all too :/ I really liked Surrey when I went to visit, I think Bournmouth and Surrey are my top at the moment but will just have to wait and see what happens :smile:

My Surrey one is on the 22nd of Feb and Southhampton is the 30th of Jan, super nervous about them! Same I'm thinking Surrey and Bournemouth are my top choices at the moment :smile:
Original post by Luce0506
Hi, Im getting worried as an admissions tutor has told me I will be having an interview but I haven't recieved an official invite yet so... I might ring up x

Exact same thing happened to me :smile:
Original post by hipposcribble
Exact same thing happened to me :smile:

What date are you due to interview? I'm supposed to be interviewing on Feb 3. :smile:
Original post by Elinapun
I have an interview for nottingham on the 10th of feb and its my first ever interview, im so nervous!!! anyone else attending the selection day on the same day?

ahhh i have notts on the 6th feb!! :smile:
Original post by S_Grant0
Hellooooo! I've got an interview for LJMU on Friday 29th January and was wondering if anyone had any advice / tips!? I understand that there may be questions relating to current issues within the NHS, but does anyone have any clue as to what type of things the interviewers are looking for?
Thank you so much, all the best with your nursing interviews and stuff x

Keep an eye on the news bbc is good and look at if any reviews have been done in the local area :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HollyA95
My Surrey one is on the 22nd of Feb and Southhampton is the 30th of Jan, super nervous about them! Same I'm thinking Surrey and Bournemouth are my top choices at the moment :smile:

Have you read the email of how to prepare for Southampton interview, seems at lot more harder than the others :/// I get so nervous at interviews can't wait till they're over and done with😓 Once we have done the interviews we will have to let eachother know if we have been accepted:smile:
Which campis did you apply to? Cause funny story right i applied to the wrong campus(highland) instead of the stirling one. When is the interview day?
Ive got Conditional offers from BCU, DMU & Uni of Bradford. Feel so relieved 😏🙆

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know right its a pain! What camous did you apply to??
Original post by CaitlinN15
Nope :frown: applied early October as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending