The Student Room Group

Self teaching biology/chemistry A Levels

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could advise me

I've recently graduated with a degree in History and Politics and have a place to study a Public History masters starting September 2016. However, I've had a bit of a crisis and find the idea of working in biochem research really appealing - before going as far as getting another degree in it I was hoping to teach myself both biology and chemistry A Levels - would anyone be able to advice on which exam board to chose for these?
Original post by Brackster
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could advise me

I've recently graduated with a degree in History and Politics and have a place to study a Public History masters starting September 2016. However, I've had a bit of a crisis and find the idea of working in biochem research really appealing - before going as far as getting another degree in it I was hoping to teach myself both biology and chemistry A Levels - would anyone be able to advice on which exam board to chose for these?

One that doesn't ask for practical exams, aqa may offer these. Unless you know somewhere which'll take you for the practical exams they can be really hard to do.

I'm guessing you are aware of funding implications of doing a second degree if biochemistry isn't considered a STEM, or if they change their mind about additional STEM funding?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending