The Student Room Group

Cambridge NSAA query

I’m looking at Cambridge NSAA and they require that i do maths and 2 science subjects in Section 1, however I only do maths, chemistry and economics how am I supposed to answer the physics or biology part? Do I need to self teach
Reply 1
Theres no nsaa next year
Original post by slump
Theres no nsaa next year

Won’t there be an alternative ? If there is an entrance exam that requires I have knowledge about 2 sciences what should I do?
Reply 3
Original post by theoneandonly21
I’m looking at Cambridge NSAA and they require that i do maths and 2 science subjects in Section 1, however I only do maths, chemistry and economics how am I supposed to answer the physics or biology part? Do I need to self teach

Are you looking to apply to Cambridge? If so I don’t think you have the right A levels, as depending on what course you are looking to apply to, in addition to chemistry, you would need either physics and further maths, or biology.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by theoneandonly21
Won’t there be an alternative ? If there is an entrance exam that requires I have knowledge about 2 sciences what should I do?

idk if there will be an alternative but if there is, for nsaa you only needed to do maths and one science anyways

Also like the other person said, you need to do two science subjects for a levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending