The Student Room Group

Deleted

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butterfly92xo
My partner and I have been together for almost four years and he's probably only been down on me twice during that time.
I always give him BJs and satisfy him before we do the deed and when we do, it's either me on top or him from the back. I have asked if he can go down on me but he says no?! I also asked him if we can do it elsewhere like the sofa or somewhere discreet instead of the bedroom but no... We always stick to one place. Tried different sex positions but he gives up before we even begin to try. Im soooo bloody bored! I love sex so it reallt frustrates me. It feels like a chore. I've had previous partners and sex buddies who absolutely love giving me oral and I am not unhygienic I shower twice a day and have very good hygiene. Why is he hesitating? I am so fed up. Sex feels like a chore now and it is making me want to go elsewhere because he is so boring. I've told him it needs to improve and what is bothering him but he said nothing is bothering him he just lost his mojo a bit. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha dump his lame ass. If you've talked to him about it and you have let him know that youre not happy then he should start changing. If he isnt changing then youre obviously not happy in this relationship and this will probably lead to you cheating with someone else in which case i would say its best to end it (but only after you have tried all you can to voice your concerns).

It really puzzles me how some guys can be like this though. Why have sex in the same position all the frigging time and be all lazy. I would be throwing my partner around, chocking her, having that sensual hot passionate sex that drives her wild :tongue:
Ok]
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
It puzzles me too. I love that! That is exactly what I like. Oh how I wish for my previous life back lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Text me
Reply 4
It puzzles me too. I love that! That is exactly what I like. Oh how I wish for my previous life back lol.

You like being choked?
Feminists should be more like you.
:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's sad really, seems like he's a bit childish. How old is he?

And ikrr, I don't mess about I'm all for driving women wild :tongue: p.s. them feels when shes scratching and grabbing you hard :colone:
Original post by Davalla
You like being choked?

It may shock you but feminists like sex too :rolleyes:
Original post by Davalla
You like being choked?

Mate women love that ****! Ofc though youve gotta be careful not to actually stop her airflow hahahaha but a little pressure while you look her in the eyes too is key :colone:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It may shock you but feminists like sex too :rolleyes:

#notallfeminists

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

PIV mean penis in vagina just to be clear.

Not particle image velocimetry.
Reply 9
are u male or female though? Advice varies depending on gender
Original post by chazwomaq
#notallfeminists

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

PIV mean penis in vagina just to be clear.

Not particle image velocimetry.

#notallfeminists
Maybe you just aren't compatible sexually, if talking to him about it hasn't helped then consider whether you still want to be with him or not.
Reply 12
Original post by Darien91
Text me

lmao the thirst
Reply 13
better to be boring than non-existent...

Honestly dump his ass. Sex is about the both of you, not just one person. He's being totally selfish
Original post by mkap
lmao the thirst

Haha I thought I'd get more quotes than this! I'm just playing
Reply 15

its all about timing haha :u:
Reply 16

Take notes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, that can be arranged :colone:
My partner and I have been together for almost four years and he's probably only been down on me twice during that time.
I always give him BJs and satisfy him before we do the deed and when we do, it's either me on top or him from the back. I have asked if he can go down on me but he says no?! I also asked him if we can do it elsewhere like the sofa or somewhere discreet instead of the bedroom but no... We always stick to one place. Tried different sex positions but he gives up before we even begin to try. Im soooo bloody bored! I love sex so it reallt frustrates me. It feels like a chore. I've had previous partners and sex buddies who absolutely love giving me oral and I am not unhygienic I shower twice a day and have very good hygiene. Why is he hesitating? I am so fed up. Sex feels like a chore now and it is making me want to go elsewhere because he is so boring. I've told him it needs to improve and what is bothering him but he said nothing is bothering him he just lost his mojo a bit. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why should you give him oral if he won't? If sex is important to you then you might want to break things off with him if he won't improve or listen to you.
If i was a guy and was dating you i would care more for your pleasure and try to satisfy you which he clearly isn't doing so maybe you should end things as 4 years will turn into 10 and you will be still be miserable or even having an affair which you don't want to do.
Original post by mkap
its all about timing haha :u:

I'm in work bored :frown: wanted to stir some **** up :colone:
Reply 19
I'm in work bored :frown: wanted to stir some **** up :colone:

i know the feeling haha, unfortunately it all happens after midnight :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending