The Student Room Group

TfL grad scheme 2016 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AerialPingPong
Does anyone know how long they usually take to get back with offers and rejections after the assessment centre? I had my PM one yesterday and was told up to 4 weeks but I'm guessing they'd be quicker for offers, its only been a day but the suspense of not knowing is killing me.

Still nothing?

They told me two weeks :tongue:

But they also said that they essentially make the decision that evening (or at least score them, which is what the decisions are based on).
Nope nothing. I'm assuming i haven't got a place. What scheme did you go for? And did you get a place?
Nope nothing. I'm assuming i haven't got a place. What scheme did you go for? And did you get a place?

Very small chance, but they may have put you on the reserve list and haven't told you yet as they want to hear back from the applicants they gave a place
Yeah I thought that could be the case. It does seem like a good scheme so hopefully someone else gets a better offer and rejects. Although the fact I had to pay £5.30 for a post assessment centre pint definitely put me off living in London anyway haha

GM - we were almost certainly on the same assessment centre :smile:

I rang them on Thursday asking if they could let me know quickly, because I had other offers that wanted to hear back, and they said they'd ring back within 48 hours. So they've got another couple of hours... :tongue:
Reply 145
I had my assessment centre last week. I haven't heard anything back as of yet.

I'm assuming I didn't get it

:frown:
Reply 146
Who else is waiting for a reply if they passed the video interview?
Original post by fluteflute
GM - we were almost certainly on the same assessment centre :smile:

I rang them on Thursday asking if they could let me know quickly, because I had other offers that wanted to hear back, and they said they'd ring back within 48 hours. So they've got another couple of hours... :tongue:

Anything?

I applied for Project Management not General
Reply 148
The suspense is killing me. I just had a voicemail on my phone and I thought it was them but it turned out to be a PPI call lol.

Still waiting...........
Original post by K4lou
Who else is waiting for a reply if they passed the video interview?

I am, and I did mine at the start of November. TFL have been the slowest / worst at contact out of any job / grad scheme I've ever applied for.
Reply 150
I'm waiting for AC outcome.

Call up TFL and get an update on your application
Original post by khi3ar
The suspense is killing me. I just had a voicemail on my phone and I thought it was them but it turned out to be a PPI call lol.

Still waiting...........

Same. I've been getting so many more PPI calls since the AC as well.

What scheme did you apply for?
Anything?

I applied for Project Management not General

Nope, nothing.

Oops, sorry, I misread your post.
Reply 153
Same. I've been getting so many more PPI calls since the AC as well.

What scheme did you apply for?

I applied for Commercial Procurement.

You?
Original post by khi3ar

You?

Project Management
Reply 155
Have you had your AC and how was it?
Original post by khi3ar
Have you had your AC and how was it?

Yeah I had it on Tuesday. I thought it went quite well, the written exercise was a bugger but everyone said the same. The trouble is because it's all scored based on their competencies as opposed to the technical content I think it's hard to know if it truly went as well as I'd hoped. How was yours?
Reply 157
Yeah I had it on Tuesday. I thought it went quite well, the written exercise was a bugger but everyone said the same. The trouble is because it's all scored based on their competencies as opposed to the technical content I think it's hard to know if it truly went as well as I'd hoped. How was yours?

I thought the Written Exercise was a a bit difficult as I ran out of time and ideally I should've just completed it by signing it off.

O well.

I checked that my status (today) has been updated but no response yet
Original post by khi3ar

You?

Have you heard anything back form Thursday?
I had mine on last wednesday for GM, still haven't heard back :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending