The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear homework,

Spontaneously combust.

Love, me:h:
Dear You,

I decided to pay visit this local rave in my area my friend was telling me about and within half an hour I was already getting bored:bored: and the girls were dead, so I decided to make my way back home, but then in comes the awkward white boy, he looked like Jesus and I could see him emerging on the dance floor and I could see from his face that he was getting excited and hyped from the tune, so am like okay let me chill here for a hot minute and witness this.

Next thing I know this white boy started busting a skank(dance) move on the dance floor he was an absolute calamitous mess leaping on the floor like a frog swinging his arms around like a windmill. So at this point I was bursting out in tears of laughter and was happy that I witnessed this piece of comedy gold before deporting and making my way home.

Morale of the story you white boys cant dance.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you,,,,,
I hate that you are breaking down so much but yet you never tell me!! Your supposed to share your burdens with me so I can help you through!! I know you want to fight battle yourself but I want to be there for you!! You barely talk to me and I miss u so much, just know I will love you forever and always despite how much you push me away xx
From
Girl that is inlove with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

Je suis tellement putain d'en colère. Today was the first time that I admitted to anyone that I thought I had depression. And I told you. I get that you don't see that I spent all day screaming and sobbing into my pillow, unable to summon the motivation to even change position in my bed.

And you choose today, to confim all my fears. Fears that you are bored of me, that you resent having to talk to me, that I'm too needy and not engaging enough and that this relationship is just work. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT. I can't believe I actually let you trick me into thinking that someone could love me, that you wouldn't get tired of me.

And the sad thing is all I want to do right now is never speak to you again yet I am still overwhelmed with the nagging feeling that nothing is right when we're not talking. I need you. I need to hear your voice. And I know I got too attached and I'm too invested and everyone warned me but you were so reassuring. You don't understand how deeply I need you to love me and talk to me and tell me everything is going to be okay.

Obviously this relationship isn't healthy and we should probably stop talking. But I can't bring myself to do that to you because I know part of you loves me. And I still can't bring myself to hurt you.

I AM SO ****ING MAD AT YOU BUT MOSTLY AT MYSELF FOR EVER BELIEVING THAT YOU WOULDN'T GET TIRED OF ME, THAT YOU COULD LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU.

AND I AM MAD THAT YOU CHOSE TODAY TO TELL ME THIS.

I hate you and I love you and I need you and I hate myself for needing you and this sucks okay, this sucks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you,

i know i act cold sometimes but thats because im not good at telling anyone how i feel and also im scared that ill fall for you so bad that i will do something stupid, talking to you makes me realise who i am and i like arguing its not that i disagree with everything you say, you know that im a bit of a lost cause but i just want to keep this as much as i dont, its hard to explain and i dont blame you for giving up sometimes, im also a bit scared i wont live up to your expectations but still i know you will treat me like a queen because youre nice hearted like that.
i have never acted so real with anyone and what we have no one else has.
i have stuff going on that breaks me sometimes but you get me back up make me feel strong and worthy
if you go i'll break

love
me
The amount of salt in this thread
I need to hear your voice. Almost every second of every day, missing you feels like not quite being able to breathe deeply enough, like this really important piece of me is gone. And you don't even want to call.

When I realised that that was what you were saying, it felt like being stabbed in the stomach over and over and over. I feel like you're stamping on my heart wearing stilettos. Literally. I never knew heatbreak could physically hurt this much.

And I know you're tied up
And I know your phone's ****ed
I'm craving your calls like a soldier's wife
I wanna bring you home myself
Bring you home myself
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Dear no one this is your love song

But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold
Someone to give me the jacket when it's cold
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62539271]But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold

Got that young love even when we're old (I thought no one would get the reference)
Original post by RBalboa
Dear you,,,,,
I hate that you are breaking down so much but yet you never tell me!! Your supposed to share your burdens with me so I can help you through!! I know you want to fight battle yourself but I want to be there for you!! You barely talk to me and I miss u so much, just know I will love you forever and always despite how much you push me away xx
From
Girl that is inlove with you

Posted from TSR Mobile

uh oh easily obsessed girl again lol...
Dear you,

Why did I have to see you? I thought it was all over and I'd moved on...looks like I was wrong. It's been two years and you were the person I was least expecting to see today, having rushed out of work to grab lunch, looking **** and feeling even worse. I'm angry and frustrated at myself for not being able to get over everything even though you're about to get married...we both saw each other as I walked in and I instantly felt it all come rushing back...what on earth is wrong with me...it usually never takes me this long...
I made sure I had my back to you as much as I could, worried that my face was giving away the crazy mix of emotions I was feeling....the realisation that two years of not seeing you has had no effect on how I feel is the worst part..

I shouldn't be feeling like this.

Me.
Dear you,

Wow. I did not expect to hear from you again. I'd given up all hope of you finally talking to me, and then there comes that message.

The fact that you feel like that makes me feel embarrassed about how quick I was to judge the situation. Looking back, the stuff I said was selfish and unfair. And however much you may have hurt me before, you've made the right decisions and it's made stronger people out of the both of us.

Come a few months' time, one or both of us will be gone, and we'll likely never see each other again for real. But I'm glad we had the times that we had, and I hope we can look past our failures and enjoy the time we have left as the friends that we once were.

I just wish I had the courage to send you this for real.

With love,

Alex
Original post by Anonymous
But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold

That's co cute.:gasp:
Original post by Alexion
Dear you,

Wow. I did not expect to hear from you again. I'd given up all hope of you finally talking to me, and then there comes that message.

The fact that you feel like that makes me feel embarrassed about how quick I was to judge the situation. Looking back, the stuff I said was selfish and unfair. And however much you may have hurt me before, you've made the right decisions and it's made stronger people out of the both of us.

Come a few months' time, one or both of us will be gone, and we'll likely never see each other again for real. But I'm glad we had the times that we had, and I hope we can look past our failures and enjoy the time we have left as the friends that we once were.

I just wish I had the courage to send you this for real.

With love,

Alex

Why don't you actually send her this and not post it here where it doesn't mean anything?
Dear you,

I opened up my memory box today and looked at the silly notes we would send to each other back and forth in biology class. Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I remember how we spent Valentine's Day last year.

I hope I cross your mind but w/e

Love me.
Original post by SUPREME Gent
Why don't you actually send her this and not post it here where it doesn't mean anything?

There'll never really be a right moment for it...
Dear You

Finally deleted everything today..... I'm completely over you now I hope.... but I will never be able to forgive you for the embarrassment you caused me in-front of my friends. It's crazy how much came out of the woodwork when you started to upset those around you eh?

Love Me
Dear you,

i really want to know how this will end up,

and yeah i did underestimate you,

love,
me
Dear You,

I feel like we're growing apart and it scares the hell out of me. They warn you about the friendships that become sour -- they don't warn you that sometimes, a friendship doesn't come apart because anything horrible has happened, but merely because you start to head in different directions.

I'll always be a phone call away, no matter what,
Me
Dear you,
i hate you :/ in fact i hate ur whole little b*tchy group that sit there and laugh and stare at me. Idk what your problem is, all i have ever been is nice to you, yet you look down on me like mud on your stupid designer shoes. Ik you are jealous but maybe if you stopped texting in lessons and actually did your work you could get As as well instead of Es. I work hard for these As, they don't just drop in my lap like you expect them to for you. Go back to your staring and laughing and giggling. I don't care bc you are a moron.

bye.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending