The Student Room Group

My dentist told me about my girlfriends sensitive gag reflexes?

So as the tittle says, I had a dentist appointment last Thursday and the regular dentist I've been seeing since I was a little one reminds me of my girlfriends sensitive gag reflects. We both had a bit of laugh about it but it was only until I got home I realized my girlfriend goes to a completely different dentist.

Do you think my girlfriend is cheating on me?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd say he's just having a bit of banter he may not even know her

...if not then oops thats awkward
Reply 2
Are you thinking your girlfriend may have had the dentists penis in her mouth?😳
What a ****ing weirdo! Next appointment after he's finished his job and done a good job at that, as you're walking out tell him his mums got a sensitive gag reflex.

Then proceed to change dentists.
I saw this joke somewhere else, it's only now I get it
Reply 5
:rofl:
Nice one OP.
Reply 6
Original post by AntiBabylonista
I saw this joke somewhere else, it's only now I get it

Joke? I don't get it?!😎
GIRGJVONORGLOOOLPEAKIBGBERGBG. Your girlfriends been very cheeky indeed.
Lool seen this somewhere else:cookie: Kudos for trying tho OP:biggrin::congrats:
I doubt this it real but if it is find a new dentist, he/she sounds like a creep!
:rofl:

9/10, you nearly got me...

The exchange in the comments pretty much perfectly sums up reddit

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by timetoella
What a ****ing weirdo! Next appointment after he's finished his job and done a good job at that, as you're walking out tell him his mums got a sensitive gag reflex.

Then proceed to change dentists.

hahahahahhahahahahaahha
plagiarised jokes should not be in Relationships :no:
Reply 15
I dont get the joke...
Original post by mkap
I dont get the joke...

The man has a sensitive gag reflex as the dentist discovered during a (presumably) routine oral health check, they joked about how his wife is the same.

Then he realised that that particular dentists does not carry out dental work on his wife

Reply 17
Original post by AntiBabylonista
The man has a sensitive gag reflex as the dentist discovered during a (presumably) routine oral health check, they joked about how his wife is the same.

Then he realised that that particular dentists does not carry out dental work on his wife

im so dumb how is this a joke...
Original post by mkap
im so dumb how is this a joke...

The wife must have secretly sucked off the dentist because how else would he know she has a sensitive gag reflex if he is not her dentist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by yoda123
The wife must have secretly sucked off the dentist because how else would he know she has a sensitive gag reflex if he is not her dentist

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i know that but thats no joke lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending