The Student Room Group

Netherlands vs Costa Rica

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Can see what you mean, who can expect Mourinho to get past the SFs in 3 attempt with just Ronaldo, Di Maria, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, Benzema, Higuain, Khedira as his attacking option?

If Mourinho had Bale and not Ozil(who he never felt the urge to drop incidentally despite him being the barrier to success) , then he's have been a success at Real...:rolleyes:

---

That's how Real operate, there was nothing wrong with Robben or Sneijder when they were dumped either, they just run a Galaticos circus. One of these days Di Maria or Benzema will find themselves transfer listed too.

Tbh everything has been bad for real the moment they decided to dump Makelele all those years ago. Taken over a decade and near billion pound investment to get back to the same level they were at before dumping the great french man. Also serves them right for sacking Del Bosque for "Only winning la liga" and getting knocked out of the Champions League to a rubbish Juventus side who only had the European player of the year in their side.
Reply 281
Snedijer was excellent for Netherlands.

Anyway I won £100 from the match from betting lol
Well I guessed the Netherlands won from the fireworks, car horns, air horns, sirens, joyriders and general mayhem outside my house in the small hours of the morning! Seems to have been a close match.
Reply 283
Original post by alex193
Well I guessed the Netherlands won from the fireworks, car horns, air horns, sirens, joyriders and general mayhem outside my house in the small hours of the morning! Seems to have been a close match.

Netherlands should've been 2-0 up if v Persie didn't miss 100 sitters
Original post by Zürich
Can see what you mean, who can expect Mourinho to get past the SFs in 3 attempt with just Ronaldo, Di Maria, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, Benzema, Higuain, Khedira as his attacking option?

If Mourinho had Bale and not Ozil(who he never felt the urge to drop incidentally despite him being the barrier to success) , then he's have been a success at Real...:rolleyes:

---

That's how Real operate, there was nothing wrong with Robben or Sneijder when they were dumped either, they just run a Galaticos circus. One of these days Di Maria or Benzema will find themselves transfer listed too.

Opinion noted and disregarded. :smile:
Original post by JAIYEKO
Netherlands should've been 2-0 up if v Persie didn't miss 100 sitters

Would have meant I could have gone to bed an hour earlier :wink: Zero chance of sleeping when the neighbours are having a big screen party lol
Original post by jam278
More down to Ozil leaving and Bale coming in. Class A eggs, class A omelettes, class B eggs, class B omelettes. Ozil is a class B egg while Bale is a class A egg.

Ozil was clearly class A for Real Madrid...
Original post by Jordooooom
Ozil was clearly class A for Real Madrid...

He's being shown as a class B player for club and country mate.

He just had a manager who knew how to get the best out of him.
Original post by jam278
He's being shown as a class B player for club and country mate.

He just had a manager who knew how to get the best out of him.

Much like Shinji :frown:
Original post by Fizzel
Much like Shinji :frown:

Shinji is a class A player for his country at least. :smile:

LVGoat will also play him ahead of potatohead hopefully.
Original post by Black Cat
That was intense! krul playing the mind games and van goats tactical decision.

You mean poor sportsmanship?
Original post by jam278
He has balls of steel.

Also Ferdinand made a dig at Moyes. Said that Manchester United fans will all be delighted to see a manager who can come in and make big decisions.

Big. Man. Ting.

I thought he was supposed to be commentating on the World Cup rather than be a cheerleader for Man Utd. Couldn't stand Danny Mills' commentary.
Original post by jam278
LVG is a don.

**** **** **** **** **** ****. ****.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Louis van GOAT
Original post by Ggmu!
LvG = tactical geniusY'all madPosted from TSR Mobile
lol
Original post by IamJacksContempt
lol

You are just the worst lol
Original post by IamJacksContempt
lol

He's a don for being able to spend 250M in two seasons and have his team performing even worse than Moyes. Takes a special level to do that.
:laugh: at jam's omelettes post.
Original post by Wilfred Little
:laugh: at jam's omelettes post.

Was meant for Zurich to bite. Still right though. Although the issue was clearly more that Wenger thought that Cazorla on the wing along with Ozil was a completely fine combination to have to win the title rather than Ozil himself being overrated. Should have bought Sanchez earlier. Or personally I'd rather have Di Maria.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest