The Student Room Group

How to create a bucket list?

God there are so many countries I want to see before I turn 30 ( 6 years away) but I just don’t know how to priorise them! I work full time and get 30 days annual leave so I can probably go on two far away’ holidays and tick the list off: here are the places I want to go:

Borneo
Bali
Japan
Belize
Costa Rica
Kenya / Zanzibar safari & beach
Philippines

Obviously in 6 years this is feesible but I don’t know how to order them! Where would you guys pick as a bucket list?
Original post by Amydesigns1104
God there are so many countries I want to see before I turn 30 ( 6 years away) but I just don’t know how to priorise them! I work full time and get 30 days annual leave so I can probably go on two far away’ holidays and tick the list off: here are the places I want to go:

Borneo
Bali
Japan
Belize
Costa Rica
Kenya / Zanzibar safari & beach
Philippines

Obviously in 6 years this is feesible but I don’t know how to order them! Where would you guys pick as a bucket list?

Pick whichever you want to visit the most and go there first.
If there arent any specific ones that you want to go to more than the others, then go to them in any order.
Reply 2
Start with Japan, as it offers diverse experiences throughout the year. Spring for cherry blossoms, autumn for vibrant foliage, or winter for skiing in Hokkaido. But for affordable travel, you may also consider starting in the Philippines and Bali.

Quick Reply

Latest