The Student Room Group

Happy Valentines day everyone!

Just wanted to say happy valentines to everyone! If you are alone hope you are happy and find love if not wish you the best for the future!

Scroll to see replies

Thanks, you too :love:
Reply 2
Original post by Chaz W
Thanks, you too :love:

Thank you!
Every Gunner will be alone today...
Reply 4
This is the day where singles save the most money, so the singletons on this thread should rejoice :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by shawn_o1
Every Gunner will be alone today...

Aww well have a good time anyway! Maybe go out/talk to some friends!
Reply 6
Original post by TheSphere
This is the day where singles save the most money, so the singletons on this thread should rejoice :biggrin:

Not really!

I'm single but even when I wasn't who the hell spends a bomb on Valentine's Day? Isn't it mostly just little gestures and things maybe go see a film or something nothing extortionate or that you wouldn't happen to do on another day when you were spending time together as a couple.
Original post by Bham369
Just wanted to say happy valentines to everyone! If you are alone hope you are happy and find love if not wish you the best for the future!

:hugs: Happy Valentine's Day
Bah Humbug
Reply 10
Original post by Little Popcorns
:hugs: Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks you too!
Reply 11
Original post by homeland.lsw
Bah Humbug

It's valentines not christmas!
Original post by Bham369
It's valentines not christmas!

I was visited by three ghosts last night...
The ghost of Valentines past
The ghost of Valentines present
And the ghost of Valentines future...

They showed me the truth...
Original post by Bham369
Not really!

Original post by Little Popcorns
I'm single but even when I wasn't who the hell spends a bomb on Valentine's Day? Isn't it mostly just little gestures and things maybe go see a film or something nothing extortionate or that you wouldn't happen to do on another day when you were spending time together as a couple.

I guess it really depends on the person, it definitley is about the little gestures but personally there are days where I would go one better which may or may not be on Valentine's day.

Happy Valentine's Day regardless :smile:
Happy v-day! I'm single and happy, let everyone celebrate however they want, whether that means spending £100 or nothing at all. Hope everyone has a great day!

Ahahaha that has a good ring to it :biggrin: and what was the truth then?
Reply 17

Oh really!
Reply 18
Original post by Alice__90
Happy v-day! I'm single and happy, let everyone celebrate however they want, whether that means spending £100 or nothing at all. Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy valentines!
Reply 19
I guess it really depends on the person, it definitley is about the little gestures but personally there are days where I would go one better which may or may not be on Valentine's day.

Happy Valentine's Day regardless :smile:

Happy valentines to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending