The Student Room Group

I just had my tweet favourited by George Galloway!

Scroll to see replies

I think GG is actually a Muslim.
He blocked me on Twitter. One of my proudest moments.
oi mandem wots ur TW
I am followed on Twitter by the former President of France. For a time by an Olympic gold medalist.
Reply 24
If he gets voted in I feel sorry for you, tell him no-one in Bradford misses him :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by callum_law
Well, you do realise that you just basically gave people your Twitter account, however poorly named it may be.

???
Reply 26
Original post by Quantex
He blocked me on Twitter. One of my proudest moments.

What did you tweet? :L
Original post by lustawny
???

As in, I absolutely found your Twitter off this.
Reply 28
As in, I absolutely found your Twitter off this.

Well, it's not exactly difficult for you to do so, if I've not only mentioned it on another TSR thread I've made on here, but if it's also the same as my TSR username. Would you like a gold star?
And I'd be quite interested to know what your twitter name is, if mine is apparently "poorly named".

What a prick...

I don't have anything meaningful to say on Twitter. I know you post despite this fact, but for me it means I don't have time to bother with it.
Original post by Coerce
What did you tweet? :L

He has reputation of searching for his own name and blocking anyone saying anything negative. I thought I would test the claim. Can't remember exact tweet, but it was only mildly critical, contained his name but he wasn't tagged. I was blocked within 5 minutes.

Appears I'm still blocked....

Capture.JPG
Reply 31
Original post by Quantex
He has reputation of searching for his own name and blocking anyone saying anything negative. I thought I would test the claim. Can't remember exact tweet, but it was only mildly critical, contained his name but he wasn't tagged. I was blocked within 5 minutes.

Appears I'm still blocked....

Capture.JPG

I still remember his page on the local newspaper when he realized he'd be defeated lmao.. he is a character lol
Reply 32
I don't have anything meaningful to say on Twitter. I know you post despite this fact, but for me it means I don't have time to bother with it.

What stuff have I tweeted about that hasn't been meaningful, then? I've got to hear this... :lol:
What stuff have I tweeted about that hasn't been meaningful, then? I've got to hear this... :lol:

The one 8 hours ago where you said you woke up feeling horny. That one springs to mind.
Galloway is a turd.
Reply 35
Original post by meenu89
Galloway is a turd.

Anyone even remotely left of Thatcher is a turd to you.
Typical pig sodomiser response.

Typical of the left - assuming anyone against them must be a Tory of some sort which I am not and hurling insults at anyone who dares criticise them as that's all you can do, rather than putting together an eloquent and intelligent argument.
Reply 37
Original post by MeYou2Night
Typical of the left - assuming anyone against them must be a Tory of some sort which I am not and hurling insults at anyone who dares criticise them as that's all you can do, rather than putting together an eloquent and intelligent argument.

Lol.

I wasn't aware this was a debate thread?
Reply 38

George Galloway has GOT to win the election race in this year's elections for London mayor! He just has to win the title! He's like one of the least boring politicians working in politics today, along with Jeremy Corbyn!

You have interesting followers.
Lol.

I wasn't aware this was a debate thread?

Never said it was did I?

My point still stands

Make an intelligent argument to why Geoge Galloway should be Mayor Of London, where you don't even live on the first place, so your opinion is mute, but go ahead and convince me to vote for him in the Mayor Elections as you obviously want him to be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending