The Student Room Group

People in glasses - hot or not?

So I conversed with a friend of mine earlier about his other half. I don't normally find her very attractive, but she came in from the opticians today all done up and had her first set of glasses on, with a thick red frame. She looked smoking hot and I felt compelled to respectfully comment on this to my pal after she'd left the room. He disagreed and said he thought the glasses ruined her good looks :s-smilie: I was well aware of the fact that I dig girls in specs, but today just solidified the fact that a) I really dig girls in specs, and b) not every straight guy shares my digging of girls in specs.

How about you guys, what are your thoughts? Now, logic would dictate that the answer to this thread should be something along the lines of "Some people can pull it off, some people can't. /thread." - but let's throw logic out of the window for a bit and make some sweeping generalisations, should fit right in on TSR :biggrin:

Incoming obligatory hot AF, photoshopped AF girl with glasses to (albeit in an incredibly biased manner) demonstrate my opinion:

Scroll to see replies

People in glasses , hmm , no because I'd be afraid they'd drown at any moment
Original post by Awesome Genius
People in glasses , hmm , no because I'd be afraid they'd drown at any moment

People generally don't fit into glasses. Least of all you with your big head :biggrin:
I love glasses! :h: I think they look great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly I don't have a very strong opinion on it, if I find them attractive I'll like them with or without glasses. It's not something I focus on or notice really.
I like them both...some obviously suit glasses better though, but I think the vast majority of people look better without glasses
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes I look 10/10 here :smile:
image.jpeg
People in general look good, yes.
Me, no.
I wear glasses. And I'm a boss so :biggrin:
Triggered
(10/10)/10
If they're hot without glasses, they're definitely hot with glasses
Hot!!
Reply 13
_IYGB 1.jpg
Glasses make girls look cute IMO :colondollar:
iv not got any of me in my proper glasses, only sun glasses
Hot damn.
Original post by Indeterminate
Glasses make girls look cute IMO :colondollar:

You're so relentlessly cute yourself.
Original post by TeeEm
_IYGB 1.jpg

TeeEm that's you isn't it?? :biggrin:
I like them, but don't really find the girl in the OP very attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest