The Student Room Group

If you saw this asian on the tube

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Shouldn't this thread be labelled as girls and gay men only?
Original post by ivy.98
You're joking right? :lol: who's the one that always quotes my posts with flirty replies? Not me :biggrin:

I would never engage in such ungentlemanly behaviour. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

None, I ain't a paedo
Original post by Tynos
typical beta male.

:lol:

There is more wit, charm and charisma in one of my pubes than in your entire body.

Why not work on yourself to reach my level rather than wasting time on TSR making such pathetically cliched remarks.

Spoiler

Reply 84
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
You walk around with a comb in your pocket? Do you also carry a bag of Werther's Originals in a fanny pack?

I walk around with a comb lol, never know when it might come in handy.
Reply 85
Original post by stefano865
:lol:

There is more wit, charm and charisma in one of my pubes than in your entire body.

Why not work on yourself to reach my level rather than wasting time on TSR making such pathetically cliched remarks.

Spoiler

Isn't it funny, the person who talks the most is usually the weakest.
I don't want to waste anymore time replying to you, non of what you're saying would be said in front of my face.
Original post by Tynos
Isn't it funny, the person who talks the most is usually the weakest.
I don't want to waste anymore time replying to you, non of what you're saying would be said in front of my face.

Really? Why is that?

Do you just punch people who you disagree with?

Our jokes have nothing to do with you. :colonhash:

Anyone who brings 'alpha and beta' into conversation on TSR is usually a teenage boy who hasn't washed for six months.
Why do you keep posting this $hitty guy who looks like he's about 12 with no strong facial features and a pathetic haircut.

If you're insecure about your race or something, there are plenty of "alpha" East Asian guys, Mike Chang comes to mind
Original post by whorace
I'd ask which secondary school he attended. He looks 12

There's no way that guy looks 12, have you seen a 12 year old?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by Dinasaurus
There's no way that guy looks 12, have you seen a 12 year old?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't even
Reply 90
Original post by Hirsty97
Why do you keep posting this $hitty guy who looks like he's about 12 with no strong facial features and a pathetic haircut.

If you're insecure about your race or something, there are plenty of "alpha" East Asian guys, Mike Chang comes to mind

You don't have to have strong facial features.
No one is talking about being insecure.
Why are you posing in front a white wall looking like a bimbo huh?
Original post by Hirsty97

agree on the pathetic haircut but strong facial features does not necessarily make someone attractive.

nice attempt at having "strong facial features" in your profile pic I see there ..... pouting & sucking in cheeks ftw
Original post by alkaline.
agree on the pathetic haircut but strong facial features does not necessarily make someone attractive.

nice attempt at having "strong facial features" in your profile pic I see there ..... pouting & sucking in cheeks ftw

C'mon you would right? :tongue:
C'mon you would right? :tongue:

I would what?
Original post by alkaline.
I would what?

Don't worry. :pierre:
Don't worry. :pierre:

-.-

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Take glances at him when he's not looking and enjoy every second of his face. He is too beautiful. This guy is actually very attractive. People have to admit he has nice facial features. The haircut is interesting but the face, I give 100.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would be slightly scared. Look at that death stare he's doing.
Original post by KeyToSuccess

I'm not trying to offend anyone... but you do understand that your comment contradicts your photo... Zayn Malik is of Asian decent and your saying you'd 'run'.
I suppose this highlights how you can't label an entire race.

Just saying... as a non-Asian bystander
Not attractive imo (obviously not ugly but to me meh) and looks 14, would neither flirt nor stare...

Quick Reply

Latest