The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear money/betting:colonhash:
Stop making me splash out on cash i dont have
I am now broke and need to ask my family for some more which i should spend wisely on my number one bae of all times
KFC:colondollar:
Love me
Original post by User2072205
Omg noo why?
You're amazing! I'm not even lying as this is my moment of saying the truth haha :biggrin:

bless you :h:

I just feel like loads of people judge me just from the way I look and act, cause I am really quiet and only really open up when I am comfortable with the person, and some people look at that as a weakness. There have been numerous occasions when people have undermined me just because of this.

Hahaha thank you :biggrin: :h:
Original post by moment of truth
I just feel like loads of people judge me just from the way I look and act, cause I am really quiet and only really open up when I am comfortable with the person, and some people look at that as a weakness. There have been numerous occasions when people have undermined me just because of this.

Hahaha thank you :biggrin: :h:

Uh oh. Hey I'm sorry for that. But please tis time you don't listen to them and be who you are. Seriously, most of the time such people are so insecure or rather desis who love to put each other down. It sucks but the only way to over come that is don't give a damn about what they say. If someone says something cruel, just shut them up right there and then. This is how this world works tbh.

No worries..I'm here if you want to talk about anything :smile:
Uh oh. Hey I'm sorry for that. But please tis time you don't listen to them and be who you are. Seriously, most of the time such people are so insecure or rather desis who love to put each other down. It sucks but the only way to over come that is don't give a damn about what they say. If someone says something cruel, just shut them up right there and then. This is how this world works tbh.

No worries..I'm here if you want to talk about anything :smile:

Yeah, I agree. There is always that one person that really annoys you, but it's important to not let them get to you. Hopefully, I won't care as much as I do usually.

Thank you again! :smile:
Dear You,

Ever since you left everything's sucked. I've had days where I've needed you to hug me and tell me everything's going to be ok because you're here like you used to. You aren't here though. And I'm stuck in a house where I feel like I'm constantly in a straightjacket. I wish you hadn't ever had that stroke. I miss you so so so badly.

Me xx
Yeah, I agree. There is always that one person that really annoys you, but it's important to not let them get to you. Hopefully, I won't care as much as I do usually.

Thank you again! :smile:

Absolutely agreed! Please don't take them serious. You're amazing! :smile:

And seriously there is nothing to thank me. :smile:
Absolutely agreed! Please don't take them serious. You're amazing! :smile:

And seriously there is nothing to thank me. :smile:

Aw, thank you :colondollar:

There is always a need to thank :tongue:
Dear @User2072205 aka Broken Life
Thank you for being so lovely and loyal and caring about me :hugs: you are very special and i really appreciate you more than ever rn :lovehug: x
Dear You,

I wish we would talk to each other! It's so obvious that there is something between us! I really like you and I think you feel the same! When we look at each other I feel like we have such a strong connection and there is definitely chemistry there! I've never felt like this with anyone else and no one has ever looked into my eyes the way you do! I don't think you share our type of gazes with anyone else, I know I certainly don't! I love how when we look at each other it feels like no one else is in the room, and even better no one else in the room knows what is being exchanged between us! I think you are starting to realise that I like you! I hope so much that something between us happens before another lengthy summer where I won't know if your feelings will last!

Love Me!
Dear You (me),

I don't understand wtf is your problem. I continuously fail to make sense of your shitty nature. You don't know how to ****ing talk to people unless it's something you like to talk about. You come up with ridiculously idealistic plans and goals which are impossible to achieve, and when you fail to do so you give ****ing up. You don't know how to make friends. You're a ****ing indecisive moron. You're not a ****ing perfectionist, so stop getting so ****ing angry over not getting stuff perfect. You cry over every ****ing failure and yet get mistaken for an insensitive, emotionless and arrogant bitch.

Ugh.

**** you.

From yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for being so lovely and loyal and caring about me :hugs: you are very special and i really appreciate you more than ever rn :lovehug: x

Dear you,

Aww thank you so much! :smile: I love you too! Always here for you if you need me. You're an amazing friend. :smile:

BrokenLife

Omg no. Stop thanking me.:colonhash:

:smile:
Original post by fire_and_ice
Dear You (me),

I don't understand wtf is your problem. I continuously fail to make sense of your shitty nature. You don't know how to ****ing talk to people unless it's something you like to talk about. You come up with ridiculously idealistic plans and goals which are impossible to achieve, and when you fail to do so you give ****ing up. You don't know how to make friends. You're a ****ing indecisive moron. You're not a ****ing perfectionist, so stop getting so ****ing angry over not getting stuff perfect. You cry over every ****ing failure and yet get mistaken for an insensitive, emotionless and arrogant bitch.

Ugh.

**** you.

From yourself.

Ouchee

You alright matey?

@User2072205 how'd you get so many fans 😂
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you,

I've had a crush on you for such a long time now, even though I know it's not right of me. I wish I didn't. I just wish I could enjoy our talks without these feelings. Nothing brightens my day like talking with you and I always look forward to it... I even make up excuses so we can talk.
It seems like you may be feeling the way. I do think you are attracted to me. And as much as I want you to make a move, I like how our 'flirting' is like us dancing in circles with each other. Both trying to be on our toes and keep up. You challenge and encourage me and I hope one day I can learn what's truly in your mind. I just hope if I turn down any offers our dance will at least continue. It is ever so much fun.
Dear You,

I wish we would talk to each other! It's so obvious that there is something between us! I really like you and I think you feel the same! When we look at each other I feel like we have such a strong connection and there is definitely chemistry there! I've never felt like this with anyone else and no one has ever looked into my eyes the way you do! I don't think you share our type of gazes with anyone else, I know I certainly don't! I love how when we look at each other it feels like no one else is in the room, and even better no one else in the room knows what is being exchanged between us! I think you are starting to realise that I like you! I hope so much that something between us happens before another lengthy summer where I won't know if your feelings will last!

Love Me!

Stuck in the same boat...
Stuck in the same boat...

Why are you replying to your own message?
Dear You,

You're dysfunctional. Enjoy being broken all your life. Nobody can help you but yourself, and you choose not to.
Original post by Emily.97
Why are you replying to your own message?

Umm.... I didn't? Just because we are both anon doesn't mean we're the same person.
Umm.... I didn't? Just because we are both anon doesn't mean we're the same person.

You're both annonymous number "32".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending