The Student Room Group

What car do you drive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by WoodyMKC
15 plate Fiesta Titanium, so lovely to drive

I test-drove a 1.0 Fiesta Zetec Ecoboost and **** me it was quick off the mark, but it dragged once you hit about 20 :lol: Prefer my 1.6 tbh, more comfortable move-off and gets up to speed pretty quickly for an econobox :smile:

Haha, definitely! Going up even the smallest of slopes is an absolute nightmare!

I also drive my parents' Ford Kuga 2.0 turbo diesel, and going from that into my Fiesta is a shock and a half! :lol:

Retro exterior, leather interior, behaves well on all kinds of terrain, but is not suitable for rain/snow under any circumstances.
Mercedes-Benz A200 AMG Sport in white :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by Merfie
Haha, definitely! Going up even the smallest of slopes is an absolute nightmare!

I also drive my parents' Ford Kuga 2.0 turbo diesel, and going from that into my Fiesta is a shock and a half! :lol:

A 64 plate Mazda CX5
Nice to drive, good kit, terrible economy (nowhere close to the claimed figures)
Mini one cabrio 1.6 - pepper white, 12 plate but got my own reg
Original post by lucym911
Mercedes-Benz A200 AMG Sport in white :biggrin:

Did daddy include seat-warmers or does he point out the importance of making it on your own in life?
Original post by Withengar
Did daddy include seat-warmers or does he point out the importance of making it on your own in life?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Withengar

It actually does have heated seats yes! Perfect in this weather! But daddy certainly doesn't need to buy me things, especially a car! Love a bit of jealousy haha :bootyshake:
Original post by ACJHealy
Defender 110

Love it!
Wish i could drive either a 1954 R-type Continental Bentley(only 208 were made)
image.jpeg
Or this.....
Attachment not found

:smile:
Reply 30
lucky enough to have a 7k 1.2 vw polo as my first car at 17, love it, next car though would be a golf r
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 31

This is my 2013 Mercedes C250 AMG Sport Plus, it has a wrapped roof, some body modifications, tinted windows, suede leather interior and a remap.

Got it last year but looking to sell by May, looking to replace with Mercedes C63.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by NX172

This is my 2013 Mercedes C250, it has a wrapped roof, some body modifications and a remap.

Got it last year but looking to sell by May, looking to replace with Mercedes C63.

Gorgeous!
Ive somehow ended up with 3 cars and 0 money in my bank, so yeah Im kind of between vehicles and tend to drive whatever one decides to start that week :biggrin:.

MG ZS 180 - My baby, also currently for sale due to CONSTANT reliability issues. Its a LOVELY car to drive though, feels like a little stripped out go-kart complete with that lovely british sports-car unexplainable bangs and rattles, and a lovely big surgey V6 that takes off at 3500RPM.

Subaru Forester XT - Bought as a project, drives like its been crashed at some point and glued back together, I tried to remedy it by entirely rebuilding the steering and suspension using some parts from a Impreza STI. Now it drives like... its been crashed and glued back together THEN rebuilt badly. :biggrin:. Also since its a Subaru any itty bitty little jobs that need done turn into momentus events. I hate it so damn much, Life lesson: Never, EVER buy a Subaru.

Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Club - I dont know how I inheirited this car. It was a friends and I think I accidently bought it well I was drunk in the pub. Its the only car outside my house that can be counted on to start every day though even if it is pretty damn sluggish.

My plan is to sell all 3 and buy something vaguely reliable... eventually.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Golf 1.9 TDi
Reply 35
Sexy sky blue seat leon 16plate haven't yet driven it but this time next week that should be different.
06 Vauxhall Corsa SXI+ I' got it to learn it and have after I've passed for experience but I hope to upgrade after a year or so off passing to something a bit newer.
2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 se v6.
2013 Vauxhall Corsa 5 door but I don't get to drive it much as I'm at uni.
Original post by NX172

This is my 2013 Mercedes C250 AMG Sport Plus, it has a wrapped roof, some body modifications, tinted windows, suede leather interior and a remap.

does amg spec of the 2.5l car come with the amg badge?

i thought amg badges are only for the c63's etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending