The Student Room Group

I know things are bad when I need coke for breakfast....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Oh, you mean the drinking kind. Long as it's the diet variety, I see no problem. I need my liquid fuel.

No no no no no no to diet stuff. Sugar is the lesser of two evils when it comes to sugar vs. sweeteners in my opinion.

My life improved when I ditched diet drinks and only went for the real solid gold stuff.

You will identify with thinking about your body like a biochemical system- and I do not think sweeteners are a good idea. I believe it leads to issues with insulin resistance (precursor to diabetes) and satiation cues. NOT THAT SUGAR DOESNT. But basically I don't think sweeteners are innocuous and because they have no calories it leads to glugging them in big amounts.

Happy to hear thoughts. Also will reply to your VM soon :jumphug:
(edited 8 years ago)
why the hell is my message being reviewed?!? nothing offensive at all!!!
Original post by Ethereal World
No no no no no no to diet stuff. Sugar is the lesser of two evils when it comes to sugar vs. sweeteners in my opinion.

My life improved when I ditched diet drinks and only went for the real solid gold stuff.

You will identify with thinking about your body like a biochemical system- and I do not think sweeteners are a good idea. I believe it leads to issues with insulin resistance (precursor to diabetes) and satiation cues.

Happy to hear thoughts. Also will reply to your VM soon :jumphug:

It's not really for diet reasons. My teeth hurt when I drink really sugary stuff and I feel uncomfortable. But thanks :biggrin:.

I don't want to derail your thread but will do my own research. Thanks :lovehug:

Original post by mkap
i could no way have coke for breakfast,

..you know youve hit an all time low when when you eat a whole tube of pringles for breakfast. i got ill for the next few day and couldn't look at a prinlgles box for months without feeling sick lol

I had sweet and sour pork for breakfast yesterday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawtyb

It might have had a problem with a word such as .... I'm not actually going to say it.
Reply 24
It's not really for diet reasons. My teeth hurt when I drink really sugary stuff and I feel uncomfortable. But thanks :biggrin:.

I don't want to derail your thread but will do my own research. Thanks :tongue:andahug:

I had sweet and sour pork for breakfast yesterday.

i had McDonalds, im such a fatty dunno why i stay slim lel
It might have had a problem with a word such as .... I'm not actually going to say it.

nope, not even swear words :/ unless immortal is classed as a swear word
Original post by mkap
i could no way have coke for breakfast,

..you know youve hit an all time low when when you eat a whole tube of pringles for breakfast. i got ill for the next few day and couldn't look at a prinlgles box for months without feeling sick lol

looooooollll

Pringles are like that for me too. Definite all or nothing. Either a whole tube or can't deal.

Also I paid £7 for a small tube in a hotel when I was working (I had allowance from the company but not for mini bar stuff). I Was FUMING when I checked out.
Original post by mkap

People like you make me sad :console:.
looooooollll

Pringles are like that for me too. Definite all or nothing. Either a whole tube or can't deal.

Also I paid £7 for a small dildo in a hotel when I was working (I had allowance from the company but not for mini bar stuff). I Was FUMING when I checked out.

Chocolates are my bane. I bought a few bars as gifts for friends and acquaintances last week in Bruseels and I ate most except for the dark for my sis. Too bitter.
Big penises are my bane. I bought a few toy versions as gifts for friends and acquaintances last week in Bruseels and I used most except the dark one which I gave to my sis. Too bitter.

That quote edit though.

Dead.

:toofunny:
(edited 8 years ago)
Living dangerously. :tongue:
Original post by shawtyb

I reported you. :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Spoiler

I drink sugar free red bull for breakfast because I'm healthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
I drink sugar free red bull for breakfast because I'm healthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So healthy Diddy. Did you hear about one of your pals having a C-section at the Zoo today?

So healthy Diddy. Did you hear about one of your pals having a C-section at the Zoo today?

Could be one of mine, better lay low for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could be one of mine, better lay low for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indiscriminately spreading you seed without considering the consequences. Classic diddy.
Original post by mkap

The logic in that statement is breath-taking. I am so fat I am slim.
Indiscriminately spreading you seed without considering the consequences. Classic diddy.

What consequences?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by like_marmite

The logic in that statement is breath-taking. I am so fat I am slim.

Come on marmite boy. You can have a fatty mindset and your diet can be full of crap but you stay slim. The fatty is the mindset.
What consequences?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Offspring. Single mothers. Poor outcomes.

Quick Reply

Latest