The Student Room Group

Is cheating purely for pleasure wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
Tobacco wbu

You seem like a Woodbines type of a guy.
Original post by RiskingItAll
Few holes, hands, feet and boobs.

If we're making a list, you need to take a few biology lessons :colondollar:
Original post by xobeauty
A random girl is just a random girl with a hole.

Can tell you're not a feminist.
Original post by pexel1
Yeah she has 3 holes. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Wrong! Try again!
Maybe I find girls slightly older better....Maybe it's the risk of being found out....Maybe after a few years things get abit boring in the bedroom.....

Teach eachother new things.

Love and being inlove is two different things. You wouldn't dare hurt the person you're inlove with because their pain is your pain you'd feel it. Well that's me whenever I'm in that position where I can cheat. You always think how it would affect the person you're with.
But I'm a female so I don't think with my privates. Males are totally in a different world so I'll never get it. But ok.

Love and being inlove is two different things. You wouldn't dare hurt the person you're inlove with because their pain is your pain you'd feel it. Well that's me whenever I'm in that position where I can cheat. You always think how it would affect the person you're with.
But I'm a female so I don't think with my privates. Males are totally in a different world so I'll never get it. But ok.

Well i would hate to hurt my gf in any kind of way, physically or emotionally. But if I can do something that doesn't affect her then I can deal with that.
Well who sets the terms for a relationship? Don't see couples consenting to have a monogamous relationship.....

Surely it's only bad if your partner finds out.

as you wade through life "risking it all"

Well i would hate to hurt my gf in any kind of way, physically or emotionally. But if I can do something that doesn't affect her then I can deal with that.

cheating on a girl, will hurt the girl.
yes it is
Original post by alkaline.

I made this account specifically to make this thread. Once I put £20 on red. I won.

are you sick of looking at the same body?
I made this account specifically to make this thread. Once I put £20 on red. I won.

what?

cheating on a girl, will hurt the girl.

Even if they dont know?

How so? :redface:
Even if they dont know?

but then why are you with her, if you want to bang other girls?

I'm guessing you'd be okay with her doing it too then

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
How so? :redface:

it just is
when you've been in love you'll know (unless you already have been, in that case .....idk how to explain)

love can be an attachment or feeling you have for something or someone, or all types of love
in love, is when it consumes you, usually eros mixed with another type of love I'd say idk
(edited 8 years ago)
are you sick of looking at the same body?

Possibly, seeing a different girl naked is alot more exhilarating than seeing my gf naked. Even if they're not as good looking.
Possibly, seeing a different girl naked is alot more exhilarating than seeing my gf naked. Even if they're not as good looking.

Lol wot? XD
but then why are you with her, if you want to bang other girls?

I'm guessing you'd be okay with her doing it too then

it just is
when you've been in love you'll know (unless you already have been, in that case .....idk how to explain)

Well if i don't know then i can't exactly care.
Reply 57
Lol wot? XD

It actually makes sense, it doesn't but it does
Lol wot? XD

U wot m8
Lol wot? XD

variety. I don't think he is in love with his girlfriend also.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending