The Student Room Group

(Foundation) Medicine Offer System.

Basically I have applied to a foundation medicine course and had an interview - so I am currently waiting on a decision.

The minimum requirement for this course is BCC. I am predicted A*A*A (my gcse's are bad). So.. i was wondering whether i would get an offer of the minimum i.e. BCC (i've heard that for Foundation Medicine at Southampton the offer is always BCC) or will i get an offer based on my predicted grades?

I got AAAA at AS if that helps. I feel like if they give me a BCC offer im almost certain i will get that so im a bit confused as to how it works.

Thanks for any help.

p.s. The course is Foundation Medicine at Nottingham
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by qwerty123A
Basically I have applied to a foundation medicine course and had an interview - so I am currently waiting on a decision.

The minimum requirement for this course is BCC. I am predicted A*A*A (my gcse's are bad). So.. i was wondering whether i would get an offer of the minimum i.e. BCC (i've heard that for Foundation Medicine at Southampton the offer is always BCC) or will i get an offer based on my predicted grades?

I got AAAA at AS if that helps. I feel like if they give me a BCC offer im almost certain i will get that so im a bit confused as to how it works.

Thanks for any help.

p.s. The course is Foundation Medicine at Nottingham

I'm not too sure
I understand Southampton always gives BBC offer however, I don't know about Nottingham.
I think at this point it doesn't matter because you haven't heard back.
I doubt they would give you an offer for two A*'s and an A but I'm pretty sure in general, all units follow their original entry requirements rather than your predicted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Bloom77
I'm not too sure
I understand Southampton always gives BBC offer however, I don't know about Nottingham.
I think at this point it doesn't matter because you haven't heard back.
I doubt they would give you an offer for two A*'s and an A but I'm pretty sure in general, all units follow their original entry requirements rather than your predicted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, thanks a lot :smile:
I was thinking the same!
I think you'll get the standard BCC offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by spiritless98
I was thinking the same!
I think you'll get the standard BCC offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats what im hoping for too :frown:
What are you predicted if you dont mind me asking? (you can dm if you want)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending