The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RickmanAlways
Hey guys,I need some advice as I want to buy a pair of hiking boots.First of all can women wear 'mens' hiking boots, what is the difference?The ones i want are 'Verbera Hiker II Goretex Boots' i am a size 8 1/2 to 9.Is there anything else that needs to be considered?
image.jpeg Help. Please. :frown:

Hey !
I'm sorry I don't know anything about it :/ <3
Hey guys,I need some advice as I want to buy a pair of hiking boots.First of all can women wear 'mens' hiking boots, what is the difference?The ones i want are 'Verbera Hiker II Goretex Boots' i am a size 8 1/2 to 9.Is there anything else that needs to be considered?
image.jpeg Help. Please. :frown:

Generally men's are just bigger:tongue:

Go out and try them on - if they fit properly then why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Generally men's are just bigger:tongue:

Go out and try them on - if they fit properly then why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks @FrenchUnicorn and @Andy98, so there is basically no difference, thanks again 👍🏻
Ok thanks @FrenchUnicorn and @Andy98, so there is basically no difference, thanks again 👍🏻

I say thanks wayyy too much lol
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You gotta be kidding :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure of anything, that's the exciting part :P I'll just go , et advienne que pourra :smile:

Sadly no:tongue: I used an hour to travel a few stops and almost missed a train:wink:

Of course:smile: Seriously tho you should think about it, 6 years is a massive commitment and you can't quit or transfer a med degree I suppose?

No problem

Although I got confused initially cause I thought you were a guy:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thetankman
Sadly no:tongue: I used an hour to travel a few stops and almost missed a train:wink:

Of course:smile: Seriously tho you should think about it, 6 years is a massive commitment and you can't quit or transfer a med degree I suppose?

:lol: :lol:

I thought about it , I've nothing to loose :smile: you need to know I'm really aventurous haha :3 and transfer, it depends , but that's possible ^^
Original post by Andy98
No problem

Although I got confused initially cause I thought you were a guy:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who knows i cooooould beeeeee mwa hahahaaa :u:
Who knows i cooooould beeeeee mwa hahahaaa :u:

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is your favourtite and your least favourite thing about living in Paris? :smile:
:lol: :lol:

I thought about it , I've nothing to loose :smile: you need to know I'm really aventurous haha :3 and transfer, it depends , but that's possible ^^

I also got on a train which was late for 2 hours and nobody was even complaining which made me believe that I got on the wrong train:biggrin:

It's fine then, I just always try to get so much information before making any decisions.:smile:
Original post by Blondie987
What is your favourtite and your least favourite thing about living in Paris? :smile:

Mmmh favourite .. I think it's that there is so much to do and that's awesome !!
Least favourite .. The métro is annoying sometimes :lol:
I also got on a train which was late for 2 hours and nobody was even complaining which made me believe that I got on the wrong train:biggrin:

It's fine then, I just always try to get so much information before making any decisions.:smile:

Trains always get late in here :lol:

And that's a good thing to do, don't worry about me haha :P
Mmmh favourite .. I think it's that there is so much to do and that's awesome !!
Least favourite .. The métro is annoying sometimes :lol:

I think Paris is amazing! I've only been a couple of times but I so badly want to go back and practice my really bad French lol
Original post by Blondie987
I think Paris is amazing! I've only been a couple of times but I so badly want to go back and practice my really bad French lol

I'm glad you enjoyed !! :smile:
And I hope you'll have the opportunity to come baaack :biggrin: !!
Trains always get late in here :lol:

And that's a good thing to do, don't worry about me haha :P

It's a crazy country:biggrin:

Being adventurous is good, just enjoy yourself haha
Bon appétit :biggrin: !

Then you have a little more time :P (but do them anyway ! :lol: )

I finished one piece of homework, and I'm already drained :s-smilie:

Spoiler

It's a crazy country:biggrin:

Being adventurous is good, just enjoy yourself haha

I TOTALLY AGREE :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do :biggrin: ! (Unless it's " I am " ? ..)

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I finished one piece of homework, and I'm already drained :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Yeaaaaay bravo!!! Bon courage !!' Don't let the TSR curse ruining your homework ! :lol:
Bon courage <3
I TOTALLY AGREE :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do :biggrin: ! (Unless it's " I am " ? ..)

Hope it's both:smile:
Haha reading at 4 is not bad tho :wink:

Same (thanks to studies .. Haha !)

Oh yeah haha many times, one time in college because I was sick, and euhhh 10 times ? At uni haha
You ?

Have you ever been admitted to hospital ?

I've fallen asleep at least 5 times during lectures XD
And yes, a few years back when i broke my left leg in an accident, what about you? :smile:

Latest