The Student Room Group

Would anyone be up for talking to a youth marketer on TSR for £20?

Scroll to see replies

interested :h:
I would love to!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I too late? I'm up for it!
Original post by Anon_98
I feel like I've entirely misunderstood this concept/something. >.> :emo: I'm sure it'll be fine- hardly working, just answering questions which sounds like funnn so technically I'll already be gaining something out of it.:rofl: - Entertainnmentttt. :awesome:

TSRG will be able to charge companies much more than £20 a head for market research.
I'm interested!
Ooh any more space left?
I'm interested too please :smile:
Interested. Though i'm not a student.
Original post by Queen Cersei
Hey one and all,

Some of our lovely team from marketing are attending YMS this year (which is a youth marketing event) and as an extra special touch, we will be setting up a forum where the marketers will have the opportunity to ask selected students a couple of questions about whether they've heard of their brand and what they think.

So for example it might be a marketing person from Dominoes asking what you think of their branding and how well known they are.

We're looking to gather 15 students under 24 years old for this and for answering a couple of questions we will be giving each student a £20 amazon voucher.

It will run over 2 days between 2.30pm 5.30pm on Tuesday 8th March and from 9am-1pm on Wednesday 9th March so to take part you just need to be available to post between both these times (you don't need to be in the forum the whole time, but just checking in during these hours)

Members who make a minimum of 10 posts will be guaranteed a £20 Amazon voucher so that's £2 a post, I wish that was the going rate for all my posts!

The forum will be called Youthview and it will be members only- we will drop you the link via PM when it is set up (though it won't be opened until March 8th!)

If you're interested just drop a note in here

Sure,I'll do it I love domino's, I still remember the chant from the TV show.("Sell more pizza Have more Fun")
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Sure,I'll do it I love domino's, I still remember the chant from the TV show.("Sell more pizza Have more Fun")

Hahah, it might not actually be Dominoes that was an example (but if it does turn out they come on TSR I'm sure they will be pleased to meet such a brand advocate!)
Original post by PQ
TSRG will be able to charge companies much more than £20 a head for market research.

We're not charging anyone for this, the £20 is coming from us (not clients) to go towards the students that help us, it's more about introducing TSR to the people attending YMS :smile:
We're not charging anyone for this, the £20 is coming from us (not clients) to go towards the students that help us, it's more about introducing TSR to the people attending YMS :smile:

It's still not the case that this is something that won't benefit TSRG above and beyond the incentive for taking part. And TSRG and the companies concerned aren't charitable bodies doing this for the public good.

Everyone involved is getting something from the arrangement and so participants should not be encouraged to waive their incentive. If someone isn't going to personally use the reward offered they can give it as a gift.
Ahhh that's very sweet of you, yup the more students the better!

yeah sure, currently do marketing for some financial firms on campus so hopefully can help!
Original post by PQ
It's still not the case that this is something that won't benefit TSRG above and beyond the incentive for taking part. And TSRG and the companies concerned aren't charitable bodies doing this for the public good.

Everyone involved is getting something from the arrangement and so participants should not be encouraged to waive their incentive. If someone isn't going to personally use the reward offered they can give it as a gift.

I'm not sure I understand what your point is really though, we've never said we are a charity and £20 for 10 posts seems like a nice deal to me (I wish I could make a cheeky dupe account and take part!).

We're not encouraging anyone to waive their incentive at all. I will speak to anyone who has one on one to see if there is an alternative they would prefer such as a charity donation.
Original post by mobbsy91
Yup, definitely interested!

Original post by Anon_98
Ooh this sounds quite fun

Original post by Hydeman
I'm interested. Sign me up. :smile:

Original post by Katty3
Interested!

Original post by BekahMay
Im interested :smile:

Original post by Lawbringer
I'm in if you allow me :P

Original post by pjm600
Interested!

Original post by Delilah234
Interested :smile:

Original post by similarBlank
Am interested.

Original post by Aria Enoshima
Sounds nice, I'm in.

Original post by blackdiamond97
Also interested

Original post by bluemadhatter
I am very interested, sounds really exciting :h:

Original post by curiousduck
interested :h:

Original post by Edminzodo
I would love to!

Original post by Ara8311a
Am I too late? I'm up for it!

Original post by Jabberjay_
I'm interested!

Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Ooh any more space left?

Original post by georgiaswift
I'm interested too please :smile:

Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Sure,I'll do it

Original post by welcometoib
yeah sure

Heya!

Is anyone here not able to take part anymore? I'm just mocking up the final list :smile:
Heya!

Is anyone here not able to take part anymore? I'm just mocking up the final list :smile:

Will it be totally and utterly confusing if I confirm I am able to take part? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Will it be totally and utterly confusing if I confirm I am able to take part? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I'm wondering the same thing.

@Queen Cersei, I can confirm that I am still able to take part. Hope it's not too confusing. :redface:
I'm interested
Damn, too late :lol: I always miss these things...

Original post by Hydeman
I'm wondering the same thing.

@Queen Cersei, I can confirm that I am still able to take part. Hope it's not too confusing. :redface:

Good to know, thanks guys :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending