The Student Room Group

IAL results day!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student403
Cheers! :yep:

Sorry to hear about your results btw, 106/120 is still a great score but I can understand your frustration. I hope your remark is good and worst comes to worst, you can always retake it or destroy the other units to compensate
LOL :rofl:

The thing is, I would call him good looking, yes, but there are many more like him in Saudi/UAE/Qatar :erm: And noone is going mental over them xD

Including you, yeah? :wink:
Original post by samb1234
Sorry to hear about your results btw, 106/120 is still a great score but I can understand your frustration. I hope your remark is good and worst comes to worst, you can always retake it or destroy the other units to compensate

Thanks a lot man :smile: Very realistic point of view - appreciate it!

Original post by Zacken
Including you, yeah? :wink:

You've just reminded me of our wagers! Let me tag everyone in and they can tell me what the final verdicts are :rofl:

You've just reminded me of our wagers! Let me tag everyone in and they can tell me what the final verdicts are :rofl:

I remembered them too, but probably best to give everybody a day or two to take everything in before springing their wagers on them! :tongue:
Original post by Zacken
If you don't believe him, it's in the IAL specification. Just look up the section under "Grade reporting" or something. :tongue:

I do I do! No need for that :u:
Student403:
gets full UMS - gives Ayman/Zain/BB many reps
doesn't get full UMS - Zain changes profile pic

@Zacken :
>97 UMS in M1 - Give Ayman/403 lots of 9 gem reps
<=97 UMS in M1 - 403 shows Zain half his face

@PlayerBB :
>=115/125 for C34 and >=67/80 in chemistry unit 4 - 403 shows BB half his face
<115/125 for C34 and <67/80 in chemistry unit 4 - BB shows 403 half her face

@aymanzayedmannan:
M2 >93, S1 >=99, F1 >= 85 - Refers to 403 as m'lord, Zacken as sire, changes profile pic to :colone: for a week
M2 <=93, S1 <99, F1 <85 - ?? What conditions you looking at mate as the counter of above?

@aymanzayedmannan
@PlayerBB

Could you guys tell me what the verdict is? What shall be done? :colone:

Sorry Zain I have failed you :rofl: Looks like it's time for a profile pic change!
Original post by Zacken
It's a public organisation, so clueless government pencil pushers who have no clue what's going on and couldn't care less. I sent them an email detailing how to sign up for Edexcel Online but they said that they weren't going to go through the trouble for just one candidate. :laugh: Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. :dontknow:

If I were in your place, I'd literally be dead by now due to the amount of Anxiety and not being able to get your results when everyone got it. :afraid:

Kudos to you, how you're coping with this right now! :wink:
Original post by Zacken
I remembered them too, but probably best to give everybody a day or two to take everything in before springing their wagers on them! :tongue:

Oops a tad insensitive of me - too late :frown: Sorry all!
Original post by Zacken
UMS doesn't matter; getting that A* does and you have that in the bag. :-)

That's right! Good luck btw :biggrin:
LOL :rofl:

The thing is, I would call him good looking, yes, but there are many more like him in Saudi/UAE/Qatar :erm: And noone is going mental over them xD

Where are you from?
Original post by seemawad98
Where are you from?

I'm from the UK/US, but I live in the middle east - QA :smile:
I'm from the UK/US, but I live in the middle east - QA :smile:

I am from Jordan! Did you like the ME? I've been to Qatar! It is a beautiful country

Sorry Zain I have failed you :rofl: Looks like it's time for a profile pic change!

Done and done! I don't mind. :rofl:

Original post by SaadKaleem
If I were in your place, I'd literally be dead by now due to the amount of Anxiety and not being able to get your results when everyone got it. :afraid:

Kudos to you, how you're coping with this right now! :wink:

It is a bit stressful but I've never been a very stressed person, I'm annoying like that, things will come when they're meant to. :biggrin:
Original post by seemawad98
I am from Jordan! Did you like the ME? I've been to Qatar! It is a beautiful country

Ooh I've been to Jordan too - Petra specifically. It was lovely :yep: I do love it and thanks! But unfortunately can't speak the language.. The best part is the food!
Original post by Zacken
Done and done! I don't mind. :rofl:

It is a bit stressful but I've never been a very stressed person, I'm annoying like that, things will come when they're meant to. :biggrin:

Feel free to remove it whenever you want :biggrin: Technically the wager's been satisfied!
Feel free to remove it whenever you want :biggrin: Technically the wager's been satisfied!

I'll leave it on for a day or two. :lol:
Original post by Zacken
I'll leave it on for a day or two. :lol:

Sounds good! Thanks again for being a good sport :borat:

But... if you remark and it goes up to full UMS, I will throw my trophy at you. :colonhash:
Original post by Zacken
But... if you remark and it goes up to full UMS, I will throw my trophy at you. :colonhash:

:rofl: I very much doubt that'll happen.. But I'll let you know how it goes lol
Ooh I've been to Jordan too - Petra specifically. It was lovely :yep: I do love it and thanks! But unfortunately can't speak the language.. The best part is the food!

You'll get to learn the language soon! Have you ever tried mansaf? It is so good! and btw what did you sit for in January?

Quick Reply

Latest