When you did not ?

Bae I have NEVER lied to you.
Original post by ForestShadow
Sorry kid but its over, let the light green gems handle this :wink::biggrin:

Spoiler

Mate if you know what is good for you- you will leave right now. :mad2:
Reply 767
Original post by greatguy244

really? after all that you think you could win me over with flowers? :unimpressed:
Bae I have NEVER lied to you.

I don't BELIEVE ya

WOW ! Calm down don't bother him !
Haha I dont know whats good for me I procrastinate and even eat junk food from time to time so I really dont:wink: , Ive done 3 months in parkour and 4 years now a black belt in martial arts and yes thats a THREAT

but theres no need for that, you just want her to BE HAPPY and she is when she talks with me :h: WE BOTH want her to BE HAPPY so if you know whats good for HER leave right now :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha I dont know whats good for me I procrastinate and even eat junk food from time to time so I really dont:wink: , Ive done 3 months in parkour and 4 years now a black belt in martial arts and yes thats a THREAT

but theres no need for that, you just want her to BE HAPPY and she is when she talks with me :h: WE BOTH want her to BE HAPPY so if you know whats good for HER leave right now :biggrin:

That's the cutest thing ever x) <3
Original post by z33
really? after all that you think you could win me over with flowers? :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by z33
looooooooool i belong to Andy GG you can have all your other chicks you been cheating with

Woo!:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shes will be happy with the best man- which is clearly me. :u:

Also I have came back to life 245 times- I think I could handle you karate kid. :rolleyes:
Original post by greatguy245

Also I have came back to life 245 times- I think I could handle you karate kid. :rolleyes:

Happy with a liar ? Mmmmh nah.

Oh just try I'm curious !
Original post by greatguy245

Why dont you let her CHOOSE her best man (she already has) and lay off please :biggrin:

You came back 245 times, but I have 245 times the heart you have, 245 times the soul you have and over 245 times the rep you have :wink: and that is good enough for me and looks like for her too @FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Why dont you let her CHOOSE her best man (she already has) and lay off please :biggrin:

You came back 245 times, but I have 245 times the heart you have, 245 times the soul you have and over 245 times the rep you have :wink: and that is good enough for me and looks like for her too @FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

I chose the guy who reminds me someone :3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I chose the guy who reminds me someone :3

Haha you did didnt you? :wink:
Haha you did didnt you? :wink:

You guess <3

Spoiler

Sorry While you were on here blabbing you mouth off I died and came back to life again.

lol nobody would dare start a fight with me mate. :u:

Latest