City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by elenrockx44
Looking forward to meeting you guys 😊 And I got my offer on 25th of January. Have you already done accommodations?

I'll be staying at home and commuting. :smile: I can't wait for the course to start!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by chloestone
I do anatomy and physiology, exercise and mobility, health and safety and physiological disorders just to name a few!
I live in chesterfield so i really would love to get there as my main one! Do we get to give preferences?

Sounds very similar to my previous degree module wise. I think I would have preferred college to sixth form too. I believe we get to choose where we'd like to be placed but they allocate us where they can. On another note is it snowing by you right now? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leos0991
Sounds very similar to my previous degree module wise. I think I would have preferred college to sixth form too. I believe we get to choose where we'd like to be placed but they allocate us where they can. On another note is it snowing by you right now? :biggrin:

Yes it is snowing!!!
Hey chloestone
Yes I've looked into all of the halls and went on a brief tour. Was really happy to find out if I put on my preference to be grouped up with other mature students they will do there best to accommodate me, heard some great stories from the students doing the tours.

A few have caught my eye, I love how all the halls are around 20 minutes walking distance at the most of the campus. I'm looking at Bramall court, The Forge (higher chance of being with other mature students) and Victoria Hall. I looked into private halls and they look a lot better so I'm still undecided at the moment.

Hello Juan
Great to see another mature student on the course, I'm sure there will be others, I'm 29 so a bit older haha.

I've have had offers from Leeds, Bradford, Birmingham and Sheffield Hallam. Was between Leeds and Sheffield. So I had tours of all the campuses, and after the tour at Sheffield the other day I've decided to firm Sheffield Hallam.

So I'll be seeing you guys in September! :biggrin:

Last interview for Derby on Tuesday which is my planned insurance choice as I live in Derby, after I get a reply I'll be firming Sheffield.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by JimmyBones

Great to see another mature student on the course, I'm sure there will be others, I'm 29 so a bit older haha.

I've have had offers from Leeds, Bradford, Birmingham and Sheffield Hallam. Was between Leeds and Sheffield. So I had tours of all the campuses, and after the tour at Sheffield the other day I've decided to firm Sheffield Hallam.

So I'll be seeing you guys in September! :biggrin:

Last interview for Derby on Tuesday which is my planned insurance choice as I live in Derby, after I get a reply I'll be firming Sheffield.

Fantastic, we shall see you there. It does feel like it's going to be a while but I'm sure time will fly by.

I've been and had my interview at Derby (we all find out towards the end of March) and I've got my interview for Leeds next month. I already know I'm firming SHU however.
Reply 45
How's the week going so far? :smile: Good luck with your interview today Jimmy.
Reply 46
How much is the average nhs bursary altogether?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone, was thinking we could maybe make a facebook group or chat for all us who have put/putting sheffield as firm so we could get to know eachother a little more before the course. Its also easy to add more people in as we get to know more people. What does everyone think? :smile:
Reply 48
Hi everyone, was thinking we could maybe make a facebook group or chat for all us who have put/putting sheffield as firm so we could get to know eachother a little more before the course. Its also easy to add more people in as we get to know more people. What does everyone think? :smile:

Sounds good to me :smile:
Sounds good to me :smile:

Group made
Diagnostic radiography sheffield hallam 2016/2017
All request to join!:biggrin:
Reply 50
Group made
Diagnostic radiography sheffield hallam 2016/2017
All request to join!:biggrin:

Is there a link? My fb doesn't want to find it :biggrin:
Is there a link? My fb doesn't want to find it :biggrin:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1026320894094134

That should be it!
Original post by elenrockx44
Hey, I've put Sheffield hallam as my firm choice! Anyone else chosen the course?

Hi:smile: this is a link to our facebook group:smile:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1026320894094134
Reply 53
Hey everyone I'm starting radiography at Sheffield this Septemeber as well :biggrin: I'm moving over from Northern Ireland so I'm freaking out a bit haha!
Reply 54
Does anyone know what website is good to find out all the information for diagnostic radiography applying in 2017 such as course structure, funding/bursaries, all the things needed for the course, salary etc.
Thanks
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone ,
I'm starting in September at Hallam . So glad I'm not the only mature student on the course
Reply 56
*BUMP*
Original post by Reb202
Hey everyone I'm starting radiography at Sheffield this Septemeber as well :biggrin: I'm moving over from Northern Ireland so I'm freaking out a bit haha!

You will love it! :smile: We're in a great city where most students stay after they graduate (I did too!)

Laura
(Official Hallam rep)
Original post by moe889
Does anyone know what website is good to find out all the information for diagnostic radiography applying in 2017 such as course structure, funding/bursaries, all the things needed for the course, salary etc.
Thanks
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

Take a look at our BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography page in our online prospectus. Then if you have any further questions, let me know and I'll see how I can help :smile:

Thanks,
Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending