Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgina_marie
hey

Hello ! How are you :smile: ?
hey

Hi! Welcome to the party :party:
Original post by Amellia123
Yeah, I means that your time is 1 hour more than in UK (its 7PM for you and 6PM for me) :smile:
Sorry I'm hopeless at explaining things!

Ahhhh GMT+1 ! Yes haha sorry :P I understand now :biggrin:

Amellia is most thankful to ForestShadow for his appreciation to her culinary skills (I didn't get A'* food tech for nothing :tongue: ) An hour! Amellia is already hungry again even though she only ate 10 minutes ago....Amellia will have to raid the biscuit tin later on :lol:
ForestShadow is most welcome for the follow :rofl:

Forestshadow is very impressed at Amellia's food tech grade:biggrin:, Forestshadow had to do a compulsory short term food tech course too and Forestshadow made popcorn pork with fried noodles for the final lesson (except we weren't allowed eggs/flower/most pantry items) so the popcorn pork batter was a little weird. :tongue:

Forestshadow and his cooking partner also came 2nd last:s-smilie: in the lesson but at least Forestshadow and his partner tried. Forestshadow has some biscuits to share if amellia wants? Actually Forestshadow has Viennese whirls which are 10000000x god damn better:biggrin: and brings all the girls to the yard. (Forestshadow needed a counter to being drawn to milkshakes all the time in yards-pretty certain you will know the song but this will damn sound weird if you dont know) :tongue:

Forestshadow also wonders if amellia is a couple with @SassKing13 because then we have 3 couples so far in our group and he also encourages you two to be together if not already.:wink:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Ahhhh GMT+1 ! Yes haha sorry :P I understand now :biggrin:

Yep! Sorry I should have said GMT... :biggrin: English verb use is a bit different to French's!
Yep! Sorry I should have said GMT... :biggrin: English verb use is a bit different to French's!

It's okay :wink:

Original post by ForestShadow
Forestshadow is very impressed at Amellia's food tech grade:biggrin:, Forestshadow had to do a compulsory short term food tech course too and Forestshadow made popcorn pork with fried noodles for the final lesson (except we weren't allowed eggs/flower/most pantry items) so the popcorn pork batter was a little weird. :tongue:

Forestshadow and his cooking partner also came 2nd last:s-smilie: in the lesson but at least Forestshadow and his partner tried. Forestshadow has some biscuits to share if amellia wants? Actually Forestshadow has Viennese whirls which are 10000000x god damn better:biggrin: and brings all the girls to the yard. (Forestshadow needed a counter to being drawn to milkshakes all the time in yards-pretty certain you will know the song but this will damn sound weird if you dont know) :tongue:

Forestshadow also wonders if amellia is a couple with @SassKing13 because then we have 3 couples so far in our group and he also encourages you two to be together if not already.:wink:

Hahaha wedding planer things :lol:
Original post by ForestShadow

Amellia had to work damn hard for that food tech grade - she had to write two 60 page analysis reports and sit and external exam :biggrin: ForestShadow's meal would sound more appealing had it been made with pasta (Amellia loves pasta)
Amellia thanks ForestShadow for the biscuits, she also has chocolate digestives to share.
Amellia knows that song,, and has some weird memories of y8 music with it :lol:

Amellia would like to know why ForestShadow would make such accusations, but tells ForestShadow that @SassKing13 rules the kingdom alone (Amellia is just a mere mortal next to SassKing) :tongue:
Hello ! How are you :smile: ?

Okay thank you Mock week atm so stressful but I'm okay you?
Okay thank you Mock week atm so stressful but I'm okay you?

Good luck with it !!

Am fine thanks :smile:
What do you study ?
Good luck with it !!

Am fine thanks :smile:
What do you study ?

Triple science
Business
French
Psychology
Eng Lang
Maths
Dance

you?
Hahaha :lol: looks like you're all coupled and I'm the loner (as per) :rofl:

One day Ameilla, one day.... :colondollar: :daydreaming:

Spoiler

Original post by Indieboohoo1
I'll be forever alone :moon:

Me and z33 are open to more:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Triple science
Business
French
Psychology
Eng Lang
Maths
Dance

you?

French hihi \o/
And I LOOOVE psycho :biggrin:

Med studies ^^

Dance ? Cooool :biggrin: what kind of dance ?
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :rofl: Does @z33 know of this? :tongue:
French hihi \o/
And I LOOOVE psycho :biggrin:

Med studies ^^

Dance ? Cooool :biggrin: what kind of dance ?

In school mostly Modern/ lyrical but i also go out of school and do ballet tap and modern .

Do you take media if so I'm literally so excited to take it next year!
In school mostly Modern/ lyrical but i also go out of school and do ballet tap and modern .

Do you take media if so I'm literally so excited to take it next year!

Sounds AWESOME :biggrin: !

Take media ? I don't understand I'm sorry , have you a synonym ? (Am not a native ^^)

Was her idea:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 956
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy join us :colone: :lol:

Oh wow...really?? @z33 I have seen a new side to you now :tongue: