The Student Room Group

Slovakia will build wall and never accept a single muslim

Slovakian Prime MInister Robert Fico told thousands of cheering Slovakians that he will build a border fence between Austria and Hungary to stop African and Middle Eastern illegal immigrants going to Germany.

"We'll never bring even a single Muslim to Slovakia; we won't create Muslim communities here because they create a serious security risk," he said.

Scroll to see replies

What is it with keeping Muslims out with walls recently? It's not like a big wall helped stop Islam spreading in China
Reply 2
Good on them.
Who wants to go there anywaysss
Mexico should pay for it.
Original post by AM41
Slovakian Prime MInister Robert Fico told thousands of cheering Slovakians that he will build a border fence between Austria and Hungary to stop African and Middle Eastern illegal immigrants going to Germany.

"We'll never bring even a single Muslim to Slovakia; we won't create Muslim communities here because they create a serious security risk," he said.

We've had this same kinda thread like 4 times already.

BACKWARD POOR EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY SAYS THEY WONT LET IMMIGRANTS IN.

EVERYONE LAUGHS AT BACKWARD POOR EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY FOR THINKING ANYONE WANTS TO LIVE IN THEIR CRAPPY COUNTRY.

Rinse and repeat.
Original post by Death Grips

EVERYONE LAUGHS AT BACKWARD POOR EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY FOR THINKING ANYONE WANTS TO LIVE IN THEIR CRAPPY COUNTRY.

Rinse and repeat.

Eastern European countries are far superior to Muslim countries
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Who wants to go there anywaysss

Muslims prefer Western European countries don't they
Good luck with that. What are they going to do with the thousands of Muslims living in Slovakia already?
Reply 9
Original post by Death Grips

Rinse and repeat.

+1

going from 3rd world to a racist 3rd world would be an apogee of stupidity from a potential migrant. I doubt any of them are that dumb.
I can't help but think the Visegard group might be rational in its skepticism regarding the benefits of unchecked immigration.

One could say that they have the benefit of hindsight as the tidal wave washed over them and drained into the most liberal and welcoming countries - which are struggling to adjust.

Germany and Sweden currently have problems that the Visegard group do not. That's not to say SWE/GER are not better off in many regards, but i'll eat my hat if that gap does not close over the next couple of decades for reasons of importing the 3rd world rather than just passage of time since 1989.

Good luck to all - and Europe itself.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by frostyy
+1

going from 3rd world to a racist 3rd world would be an apogee of stupidity from a potential migrant. I doubt any of them are that dumb.

You have no basis to claim racism.
Original post by Jebedee
You have no basis to claim racism.

I'm Polish/Middle Eastern and I lived in the East EU for 10 years. That's my basis.
Until Islam reforms it shouldn't be welcome in Europe. I'm not sure this is the best way to go about it though...
Original post by frostyy
I'm Polish/Middle Eastern and I lived in the East EU for 10 years. That's my basis.

Fantastic, but that doesn't prove your two assumptions

1: Islam is a race
2: Race is the motivating factor for not letting them in
When they say they won't let One Muslim in.

Do they mean brown people or people of the faith?
Original post by frostyy
+1

More like moving from a racist 3rd world country (you don't honestly think they are multicultural paradises?) to a racist 2nd world country
Reply 17
Original post by AM41

Good for him. Nowhere should accept illegal immigrants.
Original post by Jebedee
Fantastic, but that doesn't prove your two assumptions

1: Islam is a race
2: Race is the motivating factor for not letting them in

Yeah, catch on to the specific phrases to make your point valid. The East is simply islamophobic and racist towards generally all the races from Islamic countries, with that also being the factor of not letting them in. The fear of the unknown culture is the basis of the hate, but now with the mass-media spreading the 'good message', it turned to pure, full on racism, where anyone of Arabic/Semitic/Persian heritage is bad just because of what body they were born into. So yes, although Islam is the engine of the fear, the negativity is genuinely tagged onto anyone of certain ethnicity. Hence, my claim of racism. I don't see how that would matter in any way though, with you just pointing fingers at single words that I use in my sentence, without actually commenting on the main message of my post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending