The Student Room Group

Help with a girl

There's this girl in my class who is perfect, we are both doing our a levels. We always make eye contact and smile at each other & we always say hello etc. I know her quite well and want to take things futher/tell her I'm interested. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Pro tip: sorry to break it to you but she isn't perfect.
Original post by Laaz123
There's this girl in my class who is perfect, we are both doing our a levels. We always make eye contact and smile at each other & we always say hello etc. I know her quite well and want to take things futher/tell her I'm interested. What should I do?

Sneak up behind her and sniff her hair.
You'll have to start talking to her somehow before it can go anywhere at all.
Original post by Laaz123

Like you said, tell her you're interested and see her response
Reply 5
We already do speak to each other
She's not perfect, but thats okay too. Though having her on a pedestal like that isn't healthy, it will make you think you're not good enough where you just need to be confident because you are good enough.

How well do you know her? The OP sounded like you just say hi to each other, if thats the case you could make an effort to have a conversation with her. Maybe start talking about a shared class and build into other stuff.

If you're already talking to her a lot and you want to push forward, say something like 'I really enjoy talking to you, maybe we could do something outside of school. I'll take you for a *coffee *or something'

* replace with what ever.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ravioliyears
Like you said, tell her you're interested and see her response

Would this work?
Reply 8
Original post by dean01234
She's not perfect, but thats okay too. Though having her on a pedestal like that isn't healthy, it will make you think you're not good enough where you just need to be confident because you are good enough.

How well do you know her? The OP sounded like you just say hi to each other, if thats the case you should make an effort to have a conversation with her. Maybe start talking about a shared class and build into other stuff.

If you're already talking to her a lot and you want to push forward, say something like 'I really enjoy talking to you, maybe we could do something outside of school. I'll take you for a *coffee *or something'

* replace with what ever.

Yeah, maybe I need to have longer conversations with her, but I always make her laugh and she smiles all the time around me
Original post by Laaz123
Would this work?

You won't know till you ask, I guess. Are you guys quite close as friends and do you think she likes you too?
Put out your hand and ask for her name.

When she grabs your hand, pull her in.

Put your other arm in between her legs and lift her onto your shoulder.

Put her over your shoulder and hold her upside down with her head facing downwards between your legs.

Fall to your knees as you perform the Tombstone Piledriver on her.

Put her hands together on her chest and roll your eyes into the back of your head and stick out your tongue.

Pin her for the WWE Championship.
Original post by Laaz123

This could get interesting. I for one probably wouldn't get into a relationship during Sixth Form simply because it will distract me, a lot. But, talk to her. Approach her, tell her how you feel and see if it's mutual.
Reply 12
You won't know till you ask, I guess. Are you guys quite close as friends and do you think she likes you too?

Were quite close. I think so she always looks in my eye so
Reply 13
Original post by SubZero~
This could get interesting. I for one probably wouldn't get into a relationship during Sixth Form simply because it will distract me, a lot. But, talk to her. Approach her, tell her how you feel and see if it's mutual.

Ive never had a gf before so it feels like a good time to have one
Original post by Laaz123

Whatever floats your boat, buddy. If you can handle it, go for it.
you've probably being friendzoned by now. you have no chance. if you want to pickup girls, focus on self-improvement and discipline. alpha ****s, beta bucks
Original post by Laaz123
Were quite close. I think so she always looks in my eye so

Hmmm, eye contact is important, indeed. But maybe you should talk to her a bit more, and possibly look out for hints on if she may like you too?
Reply 17
Hmmm, eye contact is important, indeed. But maybe you should talk to her a bit more, and possibly look out for hints on if she may like you too?

Like what?
Original post by SubZero~

Original post by Laaz123

I agree with Sub. If you are someone who gets distracted quite easily, as much as it prevents you from completing any work, getting into a relationship may not be a good idea. Personally, I'm someone who does get distracted easily. A lot of guys have asked me but I've had to say no especially because of that. However, if you think you can handle it, go ahead :smile:
Reply 19
I agree with Sub. If you are someone who gets distracted quite easily, as much as it prevents you from completing any work, getting into a relationship may not be a good idea. Personally, I'm someone who does get distracted easily. A lot of guys have asked me but I've had to say no especially because of that. However, if you think you can handle it, go ahead :smile:

I think I can, i only took 3 subjects

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending