The Student Room Group

MOD Finance Graduate Scheme - Assessment Center

Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre for the Ministry of Defence Finance Graduate Scheme? - (Bristol Abbey Wood)

Or does anyone have any experience on what to expect?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by markteller49
Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre for the Ministry of Defence Finance Graduate Scheme? - (Bristol Abbey Wood)

Or does anyone have any experience on what to expect?

Hey! 25th Feb? I'll be there :smile: no idea what to expect though.. Do you know much? How you feeling about it?
Hey I have 25th February too! They haven't really given us much information about what's going to happen on the day though :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Imperial Blitz
Hey I have 25th February too! They haven't really given us much information about what's going to happen on the day though :frown:

I know, and it's so difficult trying to find resources online too! Are you from bristol or will you be travelling down the day before?
Original post by mips123
I know, and it's so difficult trying to find resources online too! Are you from bristol or will you be travelling down the day before?

Yeah I'm from London and travelling the day before. Getting a train to Filton by 8am on the day is -_-
Reply 5
Oh I know what you mean, I'm coming from Yorkshire -.- Where you staying? Would be nice to meet up the evening before :smile:
Original post by mips123
Oh I know what you mean, I'm coming from Yorkshire -.- Where you staying? Would be nice to meet up the evening before :smile:

Ah didn't get notification because you didn't quote me, but I got an AirBnB quite nearby :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Imperial Blitz
Ah didn't get notification because you didn't quote me, but I got an AirBnB quite nearby :smile:

Ahh never mind, I'm at Premier inn.. I guess i'll just see you in the morning ☺️
hey guys, when do we hear back from the assessment centre?

Has anybody's status changed on Civil Service Jobs website?
Original post by James786786
hey guys, when do we hear back from the assessment centre?

Has anybody's status changed on Civil Service Jobs website?

Got Offer, came in a week later.
Original post by Spiritually

Did you get a letter? Or update online?
Original post by markteller49
Did you get a letter? Or update online?

Email. Asking me to log in and accept or decline offer.
Hey, I got an offer too. I've completed everything I can on the civil service jobs website but I'm not sure where to send the emailed forms to, any ideas?
Reply 13
Original post by Manichean
Hey, I got an offer too. I've completed everything I can on the civil service jobs website but I'm not sure where to send the emailed forms to, any ideas?

Hey I called them up and they said to send it to the dbs grad email
[email protected]

:smile:
Original post by Spiritually

Hi Spiritually, was wondering if you had any advice for me as I have an assessment centre coming up soon for the 2017 intake. Any help would be grateful.
hey i have assessment on the 15th, did you have your assessment?
Original post by fingermilmo
Hi Spiritually, was wondering if you had any advice for me as I have an assessment centre coming up soon for the 2017 intake. Any help would be grateful.

hey i have assessment centre on the 15th. whens yours?
Reply 17
Original post by fingermilmo

Hi I've got my assessment centre on Friday. Do you have any idea about what we can expect on the day because the email doesn't tell say much apart from an interview
Original post by lm95
Hi I've got my assessment centre on Friday. Do you have any idea about what we can expect on the day because the email doesn't tell say much apart from an interview

No clue at all!!!

The emails they send are no help at all. just a few pointers such as interactive exercise, no group activites and an interview, nothing else and there are no help or tips on any websites

how are you preparing
Original post by nahimahmed
No clue at all!!!

The emails they send are no help at all. just a few pointers such as interactive exercise, no group activites and an interview, nothing else and there are no help or tips on any websites

how are you preparing

sent you a private message check it out

Quick Reply

Latest