The Student Room Group

Heathrow graduate scheme

Anyone applied for the Heathrow graduate scheme? I wonder if you received any updates after the video interview..!
Original post by Sherlyn H.
Anyone applied for the Heathrow graduate scheme? I wonder if you received any updates after the video interview..!

No I have not received anything yet after video interview, as they said with in one week but still no update
Reply 2
Original post by Sherlyn H.

Hi, I emailed them last week and they said that the video interviews are currently being reviewed and that candidates will be informed about the outcome by 22nd Dec
Reply 3
i received yesterday an invite for the assessment centre
I also received invite yesterday for finance, do you guys have any idea does heathrow sponsor work visa for graduate schemes or not
Reply 5
Original post by Thishereisthis
Hi, they said I performed well and that I was on the reserve list. If a place becomes available at the assessment centre they will notify me and that if they don't contact me by the end of February it means that I was unlucky this time.
Does this mean I still stand a chance or should I forget about it? (Was this a polite rejection?)

Thank you

Hi, I think you should wait and see. Some people might drop out and not everyone that reaches an AC does well so I think you should defo wait!
Hello, does anyone have a finance assessment center scheduled for January 24th?
Reply 7
Original post by Karansiddhu

Hi, hope you've enjoyed the ac today. How was it? I will have mine in Feb, any tips for it?
Original post by civetrui
Hi, hope you've enjoyed the ac today. How was it? I will have mine in Feb, any tips for it?

For finance
Reply 9
For finance

Hi, I applied for the generalist programme. But there's so little to find experience sharing anywhere. I would really appreciate it if you could share some suggestions, etc.

Hey yeah I have one for the procurement scheme tomorrow as well, would be much appreciated if you could share your experience😁
Reply 11
Original post by achourishi
Hey yeah I have one for the procurement scheme tomorrow as well, would be much appreciated if you could share your experience😁

Hey there, hope you are enjoying your assessment centre today! Really appreciated if you could share your experience today!
Reply 12
Hi, did anyone receive a reply from Heathrow after completing their assessment centre? I completed mine 2 weeks ago but still haven't heard anything.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Abhi9211
Hi, did anyone receive a reply from Heathrow after completing their assessment centre? I completed mine 2 weeks ago but still haven't heard anything.

Hey I haven't for the Procurement assessment centre, what role did you apply for?
Reply 14
Hi, I have applied for Generalist, when was your assessment centre?
Original post by Abhi9211
Hi, I have applied for Generalist, when was your assessment centre?

Mine was on the 25th of Jan, what about yours?
I called Heathrow to update my contact number the other day. They told me that nobody has been contacted yet and they will be contacting people by next week.
Reply 17
Original post by bananarama1234
I called Heathrow to update my contact number the other day. They told me that nobody has been contacted yet and they will be contacting people by next week.

When did you contact them? I contacted them on Tuesday and they told me to expect it by the end of this week which unfortunately hasn't been the case
Original post by Zeeten
When did you contact them? I contacted them on Tuesday and they told me to expect it by the end of this week which unfortunately hasn't been the case

I received my call from them today informing me I was successful, not sure if they have contacted other programmes yet though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending