The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :biggrin: I promise you that you'll get there - I keep forgetting... are you A2 AS or GCSE? I can help if you are struggling with something if you would like :smile:
Ahahahahaha :rofl: Lol some great talent there :lol:

Hahaha yes I do :tongue: Ahaha aww lol :lol:

Hahaha yeah i hope so too!!!A2- hopefully uni this year so fingers crossed!!!!I struggle with biology a lot!!!! So if you could help that would be AWESOME!!:jumphug:
Yes i do find my hidden-not-so-hidden talent very impressive! haha you know it took me forever to practice to get it right:rofl: haha
Original post by Matrix123
Haha OK thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Careless Memories is good :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13

Thanks, I'll listen to that now. I never knew Girls on Film was by them! It started and I was like, wait, I know this one! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Hahaha yeah i hope so too!!!A2- hopefully uni this year so fingers crossed!!!!I struggle with biology a lot!!!! So if you could help that would be AWESOME!!:jumphug:
Yes i do find my hidden-not-so-hidden talent very impressive! haha you know it took me forever to practice to get it right:rofl: haha

Haha yeah same!! :smile: I used to struggle with is so much - though it was the subject I scored most highly in last year (which was a bit weird) And sure I would be more than happy to :smile::jumphug:

Somebody said my name? :tongue: Yes is it isn't it?!
Haha OK thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is what can happen when you go a bit Duran Duran crazy.... :wink:

SP.1.jpg
This is what can happen when you go a bit Duran Duran crazy.... :wink:

SP.1.jpg

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha they just happen to be at the top - there is a nice collection of other top class 80s songs below (believe it or not) :tongue: :rofl:
SassKing!!! :jumphug: welcome to the coolest convo :tongue:

1) Haha don't worry about that :tongue:
2) how bad is the music? It depend if it is as bad as what my sister listens too (Chris Brown and what ever other chavvy stuff she likes)

A sad day indeed... is he not a Bunnyman then? :wink:

I am okay thank you :smile: How has SassKing been?

P.S what would you do about the party dilemma ^^^^^^^^^

Oh yeah :cool: :tongue:

:jumphug:

1.) Okay, it's just annoying though :tongue:

2.) (It's stopped now. Praise McCulloch :lol:) It was this crappy reggae rap thing... Singing about bongs... Yeah, pretty chavy :tongue:

Sadly not :tongue:

That's good :smile: SassKing has been okay thanks :smile:

Well, nowadays I feel like I shouldn't turn something like this down if I was offered it (plus there is the thing of parents encouraging me to go :tongue:). Although I'm not big on drinking, I've never been to a house party and I don't really have any interest in them :tongue: If you were to go though, you could always leave if you didn't like it :smile: I imagine it'll be so busy that no one would even notice you making your daring escape? :tongue: So perhaps at least go and see what it's like? Although TOTP is of course the far superior and cooler option :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hahaha they just happen to be at the top - there is a nice collection of other top class 80s songs below (believe it or not) :tongue: :rofl:

I wouldn't but I trust you :wink: wow, careless memories is pretty good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah :cool: :tongue:

:jumphug:

1.) Okay, it's just annoying though :tongue:

2.) (It's stopped now. Praise McCulloch :lol:) It was this crappy reggae rap thing... Singing about bongs... Yeah, pretty chavy :tongue:

That's good :smile: SassKing has been okay thanks :smile:

Well, nowadays I feel like I shouldn't turn something like this down if I was offered it (plus there is the thing of parents encouraging me to go :tongue:). Although I'm not big on drinking, I've never been to a house party and I don't really have any interest in it :tongue: If you were to go though, you could always leave if you didn't like it :smile: I imagine it'll be so busy that no one would even notice you making your daring escape? :tongue: So perhaps at least go and see what it's like? Although TOTP is of course the far superior and cooler option :tongue:

Hahaha give me a second... I need to recover from the bit in bold :rofl: lol
Oh God... sounds like something my sister would enjoy :tongue: Are they younger than you? Because I tend to find that younger siblings like my sister (well like in y11/y12) are into really chavvy music :lol: (no offence to your sibling)

Good good :smile:

Ahh okay I see, I'm just a bit worried that it will be very male dominated (and apparently at another party they all got drunk, shorted the electrics on the house and then all walked home at 4.30 in the morning) It would be first 'proper' house party. Haha yeah I could just sneak out... he only lives down the road so its not like its miles away... hmm I shall mull it over. Haha yes of course it is :tongue: shame... for my 18th I should have had a totp party :lol: (I took my friend for tea and cake instead) :
I wouldn't but I trust you :wink: wow, careless memories is pretty good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha phew! :wink: Haha yes 1 point for Duran Duran! :tongue:
Hahaha phew! :wink: Haha yes 1 point for Duran Duran! :tongue:

Haha yup:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha its good that I am winning folk round.... people at school seem to look at me like I'm a moron when I say I like Duran!! :tongue:
Haha its good that I am winning folk round.... people at school seem to look at me like I'm a moron when I say I like Duran!! :tongue:

Ohh that's not nice:unimpressed:
Tbh I hadn't heard of them before seeing your posts :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooops sorry back now - had to repair my dads computer :lol:
Ohh that's not nice:unimpressed:
Tbh I hadn't heard of them before seeing your posts :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr... tbh I'm used to it really - there are some mean people at school!
Omg really? *faints* They are literally my all time favourite!! :tongue:
Haha yeah same!! :smile: I used to struggle with is so much - though it was the subject I scored most highly in last year (which was a bit weird) And sure I would be more than happy to :smile::jumphug:

Snap! Yay!! I'll PM you when I next get stuck!! You're the best!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ikr... tbh I'm used to it really - there are some mean people at school!
Omg really? *faints* They are literally my all time favourite!! :tongue:

Yeah-I mean people can listen to whatever they want to.
Yeah :colondollar: oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have said that! *checks you are OK* haha I know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey les amis <3 !

Meow !

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow friend, you have your own thread :O
très bien :biggrin: mais est ennuyeux :frown:

Latest