The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Buy a new car, So I dont need to keep borrowing my dads whilst I fix up my old one to sell, Then once I sell the old car invest the money, most likely across a couple of current accounts but Id love to get into some low-risk investments eventually.
I would buy my self a BMW so I can be just like you Awesome Genius,

Btw HI I'm back my old nemesis -__-
Check whether it was a problem that it had been deposited there, if so, give it back, if not, put it towards my university fund.
Reply 63
Prostitute.
After checking to make sure that it was not a mistake I would use it to pay for the rest of uni and a holiday.
Original post by WBZ144
After checking to make sure that it was not a mistake I would use it to pay for the rest of uni and a holiday.

Cheers. I hear Johannesburg is nice in the Spring.
I'd tell my parents to stop stealing money from other people's bank accounts. There is no way my parents would have £5000 to give to their child.
Original post by Plagioclase
Oh well then I probably would accept it. I'm pretty sensible with money though so it's not like I'd be very wasteful with it.

Yeah right.

I would buy lots of pizza, maybe a cute top. If I had leftover, I think I would spend it on books.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Cheers. I hear Johannesburg is nice in the Spring.

I was thinking country hopping in the Far East, but SA is pretty high on my list too :biggrin:
Original post by WBZ144
I was thinking country hopping in the Far East, but SA is pretty high on my list too :biggrin:

grand was hoping for a nice sunburn

tell yeh what well do both
grand was hoping for a nice sunburn

tell yeh what well do both

Don't see why not :P
Did your parents transferred that amount into your bank account?
I'd thank them and tell them they already give me everything I could need/want and transfer £5000 back into their account...
Original post by pinkishwhite
Did your parents transferred that amount into your bank account?

Yeah they did lol :smile:
Original post by Biryani007
I'd thank them and tell them they already give me everything I could need/want and transfer £5000 back into their account...

cringe.

thats like something id say.

[video="youtube;foE1mO2yM04"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04[/video]

Were going to Ibiza with my 5 grand
Original post by Awesome Genius
Yeah they did lol :smile:

Seriously? Wow! Awesome!
Reply 76
Original post by CheetahCurtis
I'd ask them where they managed to get £5000 from first of all.

youre an OG
cringe.

thats like something id say.

[video="youtube;foE1mO2yM04"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04[/video]

Were going to Ibiza with my 5 grand

How is that cringe? I care about my parents, wouldn't take something as big as that off them if I didn't need it, even if they insisted...
Original post by Biryani007
How is that cringe? I care about my parents, wouldn't take something as big as that off them if I didn't need it, even if they insisted...

xD

yeh course we all would.

I'd hug yeh but I hear yeh bite.
Original post by Awesome Genius
What would you do with the money?

Give it back? (because you feel you can't take from your parents, not because they transferred it by mistake)

Buy yourself something nice?

I would ask why they are using me to pay less tax. :tongue:

Latest