The Student Room Group

Light Skin Vs. Dark Skin

Do you think this is true?

I've heard that generally speaking if your skin tone is caramel then you are more inclined to be emotional and in touch with your sensitive side than those of of a darker skin tone. Who are generally more thick skinned.

Apparently we like to pout our lips and squint our eyes in front of cameras, or if a girl lies to us or breaks a promise she made we grab our balsam Kleenex that we keep in our pocket. And we always have a hissy fit if we don't get the attention we feel we deserve due to our light skin tendencies.

Look at Drake or Prince for example they normally sound so fragile and gentle in their music, like they are caressing a rose in the rain and their main demographic is usually females.

So yes I do think us caramel brothers are more in touch with our feelings.:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if they are it's not a bad thing, bitches love drake <3
I always thought the whole lightie thing was about light skinned black guys, you look kinda arab.
"Outta morrocca" could you really not thought of a better name? Running out of inspiration now I see...:laugh:
everyone is beautiful in their own way!
doesn't matter about their skin colour
You're back!! :biggrin: :jumphug:

But no, I don't think skin tone has anything to do with how emotional a guy is.
Original post by fatima1998

No this is not about physical attraction.:facepalm:

I am asking the question if you think light skin brothers are more emotional than the dark skin bothers?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Outta Morocca
No this is about physical attraction.:facepalm:

I am asking the question if you think light skin bothers are more emotional than the dark skin bothers?

i just commented on you title
i didn't read what it says - can't be bothered
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
"Outta morrocca" could you really not thought of a better name? Running out of inspiration now I see...:laugh:

Yes, I was in a hurry, so I thought of the first thing that came to mind.:tongue:

Anyway please don't derail the thread.
Original post by batoot
if they are it's not a bad thing, bitches love drake <3
I always thought the whole lightie thing was about light skinned black guys, you look kinda arab.

But don't Arabs count as light skin?:tongue:
No this is about physical attraction.:facepalm:

I am asking the question if you think light skin bothers are more emotional than the dark skin bothers?

You forgot the r in brothers :biggrin: lol
Reply 10
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

:rofl:

I recognise that left eye :colone:
Reply 11

I've heard that generally speaking if your skin tone is caramel then you are more inclined to be emotional and in touch with your sensitive side than those of of a darker skin tone. Who are generally more thick skinned.

Apparently we like to pout our lips and squint our eyes in front of cameras, or if a girl lies to us or breaks a promise she made we grab our balsam Kleenex that we keep in our pocket. And we always have a hissy fit if we don't get the attention we feel we deserve due to our light skin tendencies.

Look at Drake or Prince for example they normally sound so fragile and gentle in their music, like they are caressing a rose in the rain and their main demographic is usually females.

So yes I do think us caramel brothers are more in touch with our feelings.:frown:

I think lil wayne sounds like a female though... And isn't he dark skinned? AlsoI thought caramel was darker than drake. It's more like the complexion of like Ludacris. Drake is tan not caramel. Neither is prince. Caramel I'd say is not light if we're talking about black people. It's nicki minaj or halle berry's color. Ludacris would be on the lighter end of that. Jayz also is a caramel complexion. It's basically the light brown catergory of black people.

Alicia Keys, Drake, Klay Thompson, Jhene Aiko, Paula Patton and Zoe Kravitz are light skinned. Not caramel.
(edited 8 years ago)

The light skin/dark skin thing only really is found in African-American and Black British communities.

Arabs are light skin, but so are white people.
Reply 13
yeah but that's not rare or a deviant of the arab race, whereas black people are obviously black lol or naturally darker skinned unless they are "lighties" or mixed race.

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
:rofl:

I recognise that left eye :colone:

my left eye?

Yes, it's so cringy. Which is why most girls don't **** with light skin guys anymore.
Reply 16

no they are dark skinned white people. They are in the Caucasian race.
Original post by Eternalflames
The light skin/dark skin thing only really is found in African-American and Black British communities.

Arabs are light skin, but so are white people.

Oh right, so I don't count as having light skin tendencies?

no.
i just commented on you title
i didn't read what it says - can't be bothered

Wth.:angry:

There isn't even that much to read!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending