The Student Room Group

How thirsty are you in real life?

This applies to dating/courting etc, not hydration. Only counts people you know in person, not people you've 'met' online or through mediums like TSR.

Scale goes from 1 - 10.

1 is least thirsty.

10 is most thirsty.
I'd say 10 is demanding/requesting nudes/videos, blatant use of innuendos, lots of sexting etc.

Are you thirstier online or in person?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Surely requesting and demanding are at different levels of thirst..
What does thirsty mean?
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Surely requesting and demanding are at different levels of thirst..

8/9 for requesting, 9/10 for demanding?
Original post by Eternalflames
What does thirsty mean?

Sort of like, how desperate you are in trying to get with another person.
This thread reminded me I haven't drunk water in over 8 hours
It depends..
Original post by MountKimbie
Sort of like, how desperate you are in trying to get with another person.

Oh, well in that case in real life 1/10.
And on TSR probably 2/10, just because I have complimented a few guys here.
I have a bottle of water next to me at all times, keeps me hydrated.

I'm really lazy when it comes to women. I wouldn't say I'm thirsty online either. (I know someone will probably disagree :lol:) at best I compliment someone's picture, nothing more tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Student403
This thread reminded me I haven't drunk water in over 8 hours

Hydration is important. I'm off to the shops for a coke.
I already wrote it doesn't relate to hydration for all you hilarious rep whores.
In real life
1-3 (never chat girls up)
On here i give myself a g/10:u:

Spoiler

Reply 13
8/9 for requesting, 9/10 for demanding?

Surely requesting nudes aren't 9/10 for thirstyness....and demanding is a 10/10 on the rape alert scale lol
Original post by Mjcal1
Surely requesting nudes aren't 9/10 for thirstyness....and demanding is a 10/10 on the rape alert scale lol

This is a scale of thirstiness. Being really thirsty doesn't translate to rapey.
This applies to dating/courting etc, not hydration. Only counts people you know in person, not people you've 'met' online or through mediums like TSR.

Scale goes from 1 - 10.

1 is least thirsty.

10 is most thirsty.
I'd say 10 is demanding/requesting nudes/videos, blatant use of innuendos, lots of sexting etc.

Are you thirstier online or in person?

ffs i thought this was a thread about staying hydrated >.> i got clickbaited
Depends if I've, erm did something that day.
Maybe a 2 or 3 on both counts. I guess I flirt and make suggestive jokes a lot but I'm not actually interested in those people 99.9% of the time.

Now, if you had asked me when I was 15 and there were nude pics flying in and out of my phone quite regularly I fear I would be nearer the top of the scale :lol:
Like a 2, most i do is sometimes i give compliments
Original post by ByronicHero
Maybe a 2 or 3 on both counts. I guess I flirt and make suggestive jokes a lot but I'm not actually interested in those people 99.9% of the time.

Now, if you had asked me when I was 15 and there were nude pics flying in and out of my phone quite regularly I fear I would be nearer the top of the scale :lol:

What did you say on that spam post with the numbers before it got put in the recycle bin?

Quick Reply

Latest